Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I take two showers a day.

Really cuts down on the oil.

I start out with.

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

Benzoyl Peroxide wash (from the dermatologist)

Just your regular old Lever 2000 soap.

Clearasil Daily Face Wash

That's my shower.

Then I put on

Benzoyl Peroxide 10% from clearasil, the ultra stuff.

Then I go to sleep.

Do it all in the morning.

Heh.

I remember back when I started this a couple months ago, my friend just walked up to me and was like "Holy #^%@ what'd you do to your face, it's so clear"

I certainly smiled. I don't have sensitive skin or anything, it's actually rather resilient to everything so that's why I had such problems before. It only breaks out now from drinking, heh, damn that habit, or if I don't do my regimen everyday.

IPB Image

IPB Image

That's me now. I don't have a before picture, but if you want to know what I looked like before just copy that into MS paint, take the red paint brush and click about a couple hundred times. :doh:

I hope this gives people some other people ideas. I'm still looking for that permanent solution. Wish there was one... :(

Holy crap! you look just like my ex! when i saw your picture, at first i was like ..what the!? lol. whoa. that's weird. I can't even look at you anymore, i'm so creeped out.

but yeah, your skin looks really good, congrats :)

i do the 2 showers a day thingy too but i just use big time BP at night and it keeps me pretty much clear :)

occasionally i'll skip the nightime shower and just go to bed and it seems to be okay :)