Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am starting accutane tomorrow, or maybe tonight. I'm a 20 year old dude. I've had acne since I was like 13. At first I thought it was cool. Not anymore, though.

I'm taking:

40mg of Accutane

40mg of Prednizone

Prednizone is a steroid that prevents accutane from ravaging your skin during the first couple weeks. It's probably not that kind of steroid, but I think I might start exercising alot over the next 15 days, to make myself bigger. I do not support steroid use, but I am 6'0 and weigh 128lbs, so I guess I might as well take advantage of it. At least it will get my mind off of acne.

Here are some pictures:

IPB Image

As you can see, I have some acne. I'm not too good at taking pictures of myself in the mirror. I think this is why I sucked at myspace when I did it.

IPB Image

There is some breakout above my lip. That's not usually there, I just got bored in the bathroom and decided to shave, even though I don't get whiskers and don't need to shave. It's been there ever since.

p.s. if anyone knows how to insert thumbnails, I need to know how to do that. Those pictures are huge.

haha yeah you sound cool, good luck with the tane mate.

you acnes very mild, youre pretty much guaranteed victory.

hey there

good luck with your progress. Hope everything goes well for you!

Have a great day!

yeah the prednizone kicks ass, takes away the swollen and redness and what not, so good luck with the accutane its pretty easy actually, just water up and keep your chapstick handy. i didn't get a bad initial breakout just a few big ones, but they are gone now, all i seem to be getting is little ones here and there and im about a month in, hope it goes good.