Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jimjoonya

Phukken I- Pledge

I'm 3 and a half months in and now all of a sudden I hafta do this ipledge shit. My derm is a dumbass and doesn't know how to register me. He says he did it already ....but he doesn't seem to understand that I need a fuckin username or something. I have the card and shit, but the system prompts u for a usrname and a password and a significant date or some shit. There is a number on the card but I don't know if it's the fuckin password or what?

HELP? I gotta get this done so I can get my script....THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!

k i just did this 2 days ago. i'm sorry your derm is stupid! you need to call them (warning: you WILL be put on hold. hang in there. call somewhat later, they wont be as busy) they will give you a username and your password. log in online...and then you change ur password and then you gotta take a actual quiz (crazy i know) and then if you get them all right (which you will) you can get your perscription. bring the yellow card w/ you other wise you cant get it !!! good luck !!

I've figured this out. Your username is the number on your card. For the password, just click on Forgot Password under the log in thing and put your ID number in it so they can email you your password. Hope this helps!

I've figured this out. Your username is the number on your card. For the password, just click on Forgot Password under the log in thing and put your ID number in it so they can email you your password. Hope this helps!

'

Okay.tried to call today and was on hold for a freekin hour and a half. And as far as putting the ID # in ...What is your ID#? the one on the card or what? Do I have an ID# or do I have to get that from the dumbass too? It's bad enough that he doesn't know anything about the tane but now I gotta deal with this shit too???

Okay.tried to call today and was on hold for a freekin hour and a half. And as far as putting the ID # in ...What is your ID#? the one on the card or what? Do I have an ID# or do I have to get that from the dumbass too? It's bad enough that he doesn't know anything about the tane but now I gotta deal with this shit too???

For anyone who has to call to get into IPledge, click the number to report a pregnancy. You will have a human on the phone in 5 seconds I guarantee!

I didn't do this, I just read where someone did it. :) hehe

Ummm yeah, I pushed the pregnancy number and then went by an hour and a half of my life that I'll never get back. (Thanks to acne)

So I think I'm in. I went back to the sight and my dopey bitch dipshit derm must have finally registered me. It says my status is registered. Is that all I have to do? Will I be able to get my script.