Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
britany1980

need some advise

ok I have t zone so when i put the bp on my face my cheeks and around my eyes get very very red and it really hurts.so i tried only putting it on my problem areas (t-zone area) and letting it dry, but when i added my moisturizer it spread and it would still make my cheeks and eye are very red and dry.So this time when i did the regimen i cleansed my face , then added my moistoirizer and then put the bp only on my problem areas does anyone else have this problem and if you do please give me some pointers.I have tried everything from murrad to epiclear and nothing works.I am 25 and has had acne problems for the past 2-3 years now and i don't understand it my skin used to be great i never even had to put anything on it i would just use ivory soap and thats it.After i had my 3rd child i have had an ongoing of acne problems mainly in my t-zone area.Please can anyone help. :pray:

You could possibly be allergic to BP. Some redness is to be expectied when your skin gets used to BP in the areas which you apply it, but if your eyes are getting very red and painful even when you don't apply BP to these areas it does sound like it could be an allergic reaction. Or maybe you've been rubbing your eyes after applying BP without properly washing your hand and this would explain you reaction, if so just make sure you wash your hands really well after applying BP! :)