Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Evan4491

I Have Questions About God...

Could anybody who knows religion really well please PM me? I have questions and need someone to talk to...things have gotten out of hand (not to do with acne, but with life in general). I feel really guilty bout my life nd wnt to make up for my sins before there's no time left.

I just need some guidance but no one can seem to help... :(

Could anybody who knows religion really well please PM me? I have questions and need someone to talk to...things have gotten out of hand (not to do with acne, but with life in general). I feel really guilty bout my life nd wnt to make up for my sins before there's no time left.

I just need some guidance but no one can seem to help... :(

I used to think that an orthodox religion can manifest good people, in some respects this is true. I then came to realize that good people can exist without the faith of a God. As you can tell, I am not religious, but I am more than willing to listen to what is going on in your life and give advice if the need be.

Remember, forgiveness can be found in yourself.

"You are not a beautiful and unique

snowflake. You are the same decaying

organic matter as everything else.

We are all part of the same compost

heap."

"Strike terror (into the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies." Surah 8:60

"Fight (kill) them (non Muslims) and Allah will punish (torment) them by your hands, cover them with shame." Surah 9:14

"I have been made victorious with terror" Bukhari 4:52:220

"O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end." - Surah 9:73

"I will instil terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them. It is not ye who slew them; it was Allah." Surah 8:12-17

"O ye who believe! Fight the unbelievers...let them find firmness (harshness) in you and know that Allah is with those who fear Him." Surah 9:123

"Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter." - Surah 2:191

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." - Surah 2:216

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." - Surah 4:103

"Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another." - Surah 48:25

Here's what they are told to think about us:

"Allah is an enemy to unbelievers." - Surah 2:98

"On unbelievers is the curse of Allah." - Surah 2:161

"Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell." - Surah 33:60

"Unbelievers are enemies of Allah and they will roast in hell." - Surah 41:14

"No Muslim should be killed for killing a Kafir" (infidel). Vol. 9:50

"Allah will humble the unbelievers. Allah and His apostle are free from obligations to idol-worshipers. Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers." - Surah 9:2-3

"O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people." - Surah 5:54

"The unbelievers among the People of the Book (Jews & Christians) and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of all creatures." - Surah 98:51

Islam wouldn't be a threat to international security if the Quran didn't contain such instructions.

But there you have it in black and white, nobody can now claim next 9/11 that "thats not Islam."

Religion of peace my a$$.

But this doesn't mean that all Muslims are inherently evil or violent, most of em don't know that shit or that Mohammed was a child-molesting, slave-trading rapist. They are victims as well.

"Strike terror (into the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies." Surah 8:60

"Fight (kill) them (non Muslims) and Allah will punish (torment) them by your hands, cover them with shame." Surah 9:14

"I have been made victorious with terror" Bukhari 4:52:220

"O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end." - Surah 9:73

"I will instil terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them. It is not ye who slew them; it was Allah." Surah 8:12-17

"O ye who believe! Fight the unbelievers...let them find firmness (harshness) in you and know that Allah is with those who fear Him." Surah 9:123

"Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter." - Surah 2:191

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." - Surah 2:216

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." - Surah 4:103

"Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another." - Surah 48:25

Here's what they are told to think about us:

"Allah is an enemy to unbelievers." - Surah 2:98

"On unbelievers is the curse of Allah." - Surah 2:161

"Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell." - Surah 33:60

"Unbelievers are enemies of Allah and they will roast in hell." - Surah 41:14

"No Muslim should be killed for killing a Kafir" (infidel). Vol. 9:50

"Allah will humble the unbelievers. Allah and His apostle are free from obligations to idol-worshipers. Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers." - Surah 9:2-3

"O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people." - Surah 5:54

"The unbelievers among the People of the Book (Jews & Christians) and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of all creatures." - Surah 98:51

Islam wouldn't be a threat to international security if the Quran didn't contain such instructions.

But there you have it in black and white, nobody can now claim next 9/11 that "thats not Islam."

Religion of peace my a$$.

But this doesn't mean that all Muslims are inherently evil or violent, most of em don't know that shit or that Mohammed was a child-molesting, slave-trading rapist. They are victims as well.

what the hell man. I am a muslim and I can promise you those surahs aren't true.

Islam teaches us to respect other religions. And the closest religion to Islam is christianity. Islams calls christians "people of the book" The bible has A LOT of similarities to the quran.

We believe in Jesus (Prophet Essa)

And Allah promises to punish those who go to war. We are ONLY allowed to go to war to DEFEND ourselves in case someone attacks us first. We hate Osama bin laden as much as you guys do. And he'll be going straight to hell.

I hate it how people stereotype. You hate all muslims because of a few extremists.

I heard fake surahs and fake websites about islam had been going around. and now I believe it too.

Please don't start all this on here though. I love this message board and I would hate to leave.

Let me introduce myself first. I used to think of Islam as a respectable religion

such as Judaism, etc. One day, I decided to find out why those Muslims in Denmark were going apeshit. So I started reading the Quran, yes I've read the entire thing, HAVE you READ it?. Go ahead, I dare you to read it, I did.

The bible has A LOT of similarities to the quran.

Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), strike off their heads " - Surah 47:4

"....smite ye above their necks" Surah 8:12

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides" - Surah 5:33

http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/HeadlessIsla...work_63087.html

Yeah, it's fucked up.

I posted those Quranic verses along with the link to show those folks who insist that Islam is an inherently peaceful religion that these head choppers aren't doing anything counter-Islamic, on the contrary, they are being good Muslims and doing precisely what the Quran instructs them to do.

Let me introduce myself first. I used to think of Islam as a respectable religion

such as Judaism, etc. One day, I decided to find out why those Muslims in Denmark were going apeshit. So I started reading the Quran, yes I've read the entire thing, HAVE you READ it?. Go ahead, I dare you to read it, I did.

The bible has A LOT of similarities to the quran.

Probably, but this runs contrary to what Christ preached - peace.

Islam preaches war and terror against Unbelievers as a matter of doctrine and therein lies the difference..

We believe in Jesus (Prophet Essa)

Never refuted the fact you didn't.

And the truth shall set you free:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sinaprologue.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

http://www.islam-watch.org/articles.htm

I suggest you spend a few hours or days reading the stuff at those sites, several of them are run by ex-Muslims and they are the best source of information when it comes to the true nature of Islam.

Nice choice of websites. I can tell just from the address that they're fake. Try going to www.islam.com if you really care.

I speak arabic and the word ISLAM comes from the word salama which translates to peace.

I don't believe for a second that you have read the quran. You're asking me if I have read it? It starts off by saying that EVERY muslim is required to read the Quran so yes I have read it. And there is nothing of that sort in it. And since I'm a muslim I guess I know more about Islam than you do? Anyways, like I said I hate arguing about all this. People like you and comments like these used to make me sad but they don't anymore. I have noticed that there are people who streotype like yourself and there is nothing I can do make you stop. I am just glad that the majority of people aren't like you, cos that would have really sucked.

Believe what you want. There is nothign I can do about that.

I am out of this conversation.

Nice choice of websites. I can tell just from the address that they're fake

These websites are blocked in the Middle East. Why would they do that? :think:

Sorry, but if you really wanted to defend your point, you wouldn't be so redundant with your words. I'm truly sorry if this stings, but this is factual evidence.

I am just glad that the majority of people aren't like you, cos that would have really sucked.

Like "what"? I have not direcly insulted you, just posted facts. You hate freedom of speech. Not surprised given:

IPB Image

Again, more books, less drugs.

dont waste your time arguing with hard-headed ignorant people like lox. You are taking those surahs out of context--the time at which they were revealed were suitable for the message they passed.

were suitable for the message they passed.

I don't find it suitable, both the Quran and the Bible were written at approximate times, the Book certainly does not dictate the same level of violence as the Quran. Incase you did not know, the same wreckless shit is still in practice to date. Also, when you read the Christian Bible, you'll find the uncomparable dictations. Compare Mohammed's and Christ's preachings, and you'll start to realize the shit they're(Muslims) are being taught.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it IS Islam, mysoginy is hard-wired into the faith as well. Women are not viewed as being equal to men in Islam, old Mo himself was a real hard-arse when it came to bitchaz. I posted the following in the Lounge recently, see for yourself:

Mohammed asked some women "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half that of a man?" The women said, "yes," He said "This is because of the deficiency of the woman's mind. " Vol. 3:826

Mohammed to women: "I have not seen any one more deficient in intelligence and religion than you." Vol. 2:541

Mohammed said "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers are women. " Vol. 1:28, 301; Vol. 2:161; Vol. 7:124

"Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them, refuse to share their beds, beat them... " - Surah 4:34

(Muslim men like to use that one ^ to justify their use of physical violence againt their wives)

“If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death [by starvation] claims them.� - Surah 4:15

Islam considers the wife a sex object:

"your wives are as a tilth (a field to be ploughed) unto you, so approach your tilth when or how ye will " Surah 2:223

"If a man is in a mood to have sexual intercourse woman must come immediately even if she is baking bread at a communal oven." - Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301 (TR. P 428)

"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." - Surah 4:24

That last one is basically a license to rape.

“Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. - Tabari IX:113

“Allah said, ‘It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.’ Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid.� - Tabari I:280

“Ali [Muhammad’s adopted son, son-in-law, and future Caliph] said, ‘Prophet, women are plentiful. You can get a replacement, easily changing one for another.’â€? - Tabari VIII:62/Ishaq:496

The Islamic Penal system is a FUCKING OUTRAGE as well. :evil:

Iran to hang teenage girl attacked by rapists

I totally agree with you Lox; Islam does preach that any "nonbeliever" of their fate should be killed and that Muslims will be rewarded for doing so.

Evanescence,

Don't worry about what religion is best. Just pray to God and he'll listen. You don't have to worry about what you'll say because you don't need to say anything-just pray and realize that God already knows our thoughts, needs and wants. Come to him with a humble spirit and he'll let you know what to do. :angel:

Lox your a hypocritte, you assume the rightous stand but have no rightousness within your abode...

Those surahs are true but taken out of context... you say you read the quran, then post the next couple of verses after those verses... you will find god is mocking you because of a disease in your heart called HYPOCRISSY.

Those verses were sent down by the lord of the worlds for the wars, where pagans wanted to kill the prophet because he was passing on the way of light, the truth... people didnt wanna be rightous... they wanted to have their sex and alchahol and sins... they didnt wanna pray to their creator.. they were arrogant like you who acted as if you were the creator yourself...

And your not gonna kiss and cuddle in a war are you, if i told you ill kill your mum you would wanna stop me and "slay me" before I slay her... that is why those verses were sent down, but we all know your a evil hypocritte whom hates the light of his lord... wheirein satan has withstood your stepping stone cornering you into a terrible end...

Mock now, but death is coming... it comes in forceful truth, no escape from the judgement of your lord, repent now... read the quran again, without the disease in your heart... and you will know its the truth...

Before its to late...

Praise be to the lord of the worlds whom we all return too.. there is no doubt about the return.

And you take nought but a casket with you...

Indeed when you feel the lord, especially after drinking the holy water in mecca.. you will indeed feel a frightful fear... tis your sins... but the terrible fear after you die and realise the truth is real bad... quran says most of you will want to go back and repent, NAY.... to late.

Study your lord... its very important... and you will be happy here and the hereafter.

And I am very sure judgement day is very near...

Beware.

Lox your a hypocritte, you assume the rightous stand but have no rightousness within your abode...

Those surahs are true but taken out of context... you say you read the quran, then post the next couple of verses after those verses... you will find god is mocking you because of a disease in your heart called HYPOCRISSY.

Those verses were sent down by the lord of the worlds for the wars, where pagans wanted to kill the prophet because he was passing on the way of light, the truth... people didnt wanna be rightous... they wanted to have their sex and alchahol and sins... they didnt wanna pray to their creator.. they were arrogant like you who acted as if you were the creator yourself...

And your not gonna kiss and cuddle in a war are you, if i told you ill kill your mum you would wanna stop me and "slay me" before I slay her... that is why those verses were sent down, but we all know your a evil hypocritte whom hates the light of his lord... wheirein satan has withstood your stepping stone cornering you into a terrible end...

Mock now, but death is coming... it comes in forceful truth, no escape from the judgement of your lord, repent now... read the quran again, without the disease in your heart... and you will know its the truth...

Before its to late...

Praise be to the lord of the worlds whom we all return too.. there is no doubt about the return.

And you take nought but a casket with you...

Indeed when you feel the lord, especially after drinking the holy water in mecca.. you will indeed feel a frightful fear... tis your sins... but the terrible fear after you die and realise the truth is real bad... quran says most of you will want to go back and repent, NAY.... to late.

Study your lord... its very important... and you will be happy here and the hereafter.

Beware.

Paranoid and brainwashed much....

Beware.

There is no God. And even if there was, it definitely wouldn't be one described in any useless book.

Now lets pause for a moment and think.. if there was a God, and you didn't know (cause he sure didn't make it obvious enough since we all can't decide)... would he really punish you if all you did was good, just cause you didn't sing prayers to him? :wall: If your answer is "he'd send me to hell", then your God is nothing but evil.

You do not need a God to do good. Do good without a God, without a bribe and without fear. Don't put your faith in what doesn't exist, put it in what does -- put it in people, those you love or care about, those who do good -- believe in these people, believe in yourself and let them believe in you.

I totally agree with you Lox; Islam does preach that any "nonbeliever" of their fate should be killed and that Muslims will be rewarded for doing so.

I assume you have read the Quran of course? It's so offensive when people assume they know a religion, when it's clear they have no idea what they are talking about. I am a christian and I find it offensive when people take verses out of the old testament in order to prove that it is wrong, or use science as a way to prove that God doesn't exist. There is no good in trying to explain what you do not know.

Beware.

There is no God. And even if there was, it definitely wouldn't be one described in any useless book.

Now lets pause for a moment and think.. if there was a God, and you didn't know (cause he sure didn't make it obvious enough since we all can't decide)... would he really punish you if all you did was good, just cause you didn't sing prayers to him? :wall: If your answer is "he'd send me to hell", then your God is nothing but evil.

You do not need a God to do good. Do good without a God, without a bribe and without fear. Don't put your faith in what doesn't exist, put it in what does -- put it in people, those you love or care about, those who do good -- believe in these people, believe in yourself and let them believe in you.

You know that in saying this you are only doing so to satsify your own self pride.

You are not trying to help her at all.

"Paranoid and brainwashed much...."

paranoid yes...

brainwashed no...

I guess you believe you created the world yourself then... or that the statue of liberty built itself?

Quran has massive miracles to prove its from god... theres no way you can write a book like that which has a miracle known as 19.... where every structure of the book is based on a code of 19...

Even the first word of the quran... BISMILAHIRAHMANIRAHIM (the especially merciful, the entirely merciful) is 19 arabic letters.

America media shuns the quran and cops a massive curse... as it drowns in its adulterous filthy state... whilst you raise prostitutes islamic women follow the way of Mary... so your media gets mad and turns them into terrorists.. and you as sheep believe it without looking for the answers yourself... or are laden with so much hypocrissy you deny it when you know its the true way for humankind to live.

Islam is just about believing in 1 god... there is no need to prayer or do ridicolously hard rituals or dress in ugly white cloth, no where in the quran youll find this.. thats just corrupted islam following a model called hadith...but just at night quietly praying to god... is islam... but if you pray to jesus then your in trouble cos his a creation of god... and thats setting up idols... for he is a prophet like mohhamad of the message.

Islam is exactly like christianity, but we dont worship jesus, we worship god.

Islam is very corrupted today more than christianity is corrupted.

by the way I think this thread should be closed. It's incredibly offensive. The girl asked for help by someone leaving her a pm, and instead it's filled with attacks on islam, god, and religion altogether.

I already sent Brandy a PM

Hopefully she'll close it soon

It doesn't bother me much anymore though like it used to. There are people like lox and ewok, and there always will be, not much we can do about that. (now hes saying the website is blocked in the middle east, but the fake ones aren't.....RIGHT)

Its funny how people who know NOTHING about Islam, who just believe what they read from fake websites and hear from people try to come and preach Islam to muslims. My religion doesn't teach me to stereotype and it teaches me to have respect for other religions. I know christianity doesn't teach you to disrepsect other religions either. But, there will always be people like lox and ewok.

Like I said before I'm just happy the majority of people isn't like that.