Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Omg you guys are stupid if you think he doesnt have acne!! Its called make up dumbies... and he uses alot...He has acne scars..clogged pores..and pimples once in while...You should go online...He is rated at as one of the top ten enteriment superstars with out flawes skin...Don't say something if you don't know anything...Yes he has ambitions that didnt stop hhim from becoming a superstar...He never whipps about little marks, acne or scars...Because he knows about himself and it doesnt bother him...

i agree with kanmi, he doesnt have acne at all

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Omg you guys are stupid if you think he doesnt have acne!! Its called make up dumbies... and he uses alot...He has acne scars..clogged pores..and pimples once in while...You should go online...He is rated at as one of the top ten enteriment superstars with out flawes skin...Don't say something if you don't know anything...Yes he has ambitions that didnt stop hhim from becoming a superstar...He never whipps about little marks, acne or scars...Because he knows about himself and it doesnt bother him...

:lol: You suck in more ways than i thought possible. You should get offline.

i agree with kanmi, he doesnt have acne at all

his "acne" is not as bad as mine

look man, we/i have seen a lot of threads like this one, so we all know what we're talkin about.

I used to think Brad Pitt was..... but Johnny Depp took over awhile ago. Now that's a hot piece of ass lol. Also doesn't have perfect skin. Both have very obvious acne scars. And yes, a lot of make up/lighting/airbrushing etc. is used on these celebrities. Don't be fooled.

I used to think Brad Pitt was..... but Johnny Depp took over awhile ago. Now that's a hot piece of ass lol. Also doesn't have perfect skin. Both have very obvious acne scars. And yes, a lot of make up/lighting/airbrushing etc. is used on these celebrities. Don't be fooled.

You beat me too it WackyJacki! Just look at my Icon, He's the sexiest man alive! Oh how I love Johnny Depp :wub: He beats Brad Pitt any day

You beat me too it WackyJacki! Just look at my Icon, He's the sexiest man alive! Oh how I love Johnny Depp :wub: He beats Brad Pitt any day

Amen :D

Now, that's not to say I don't think Brad Pitt is incredibly sexy too. And both of them keep getting better with age.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow
Click here. Although mild, i think he could have had far worse acne in his youth. It doesn't really matter though, they're not super human. It only cements my view that acne doesn't make you incapable of achieving great things. Alot of people use acne as a cop out and i personally find it pathetic.

for me, the sexiest man alive is keanu reeves :wub:

Intox, I find keanu reeves sexy too. I heard he's gay. is it true?? He's really hott though.