Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kabol

So I Was walking down the street....

Well this morning, like any other Saturday, I get up, eat a quick breakfast before going in for work at McDonalds. I found my skin was looking incredibly great today so I was like :dance::dance::dance: . Anyways, all goes great until noon when i get off. That is when im walking back home like usual, minding my own buisiness... I realise 3 people my age from school (2 girls and a guy) are walking the opposite way. So I ignore them until the guy, out of nowhere, says loud enough so I can hear to one of the girls :

- I think you should go out with that guy, he's sexy and wants you.. (he said something else here that I forget.)

- Girl: Ewwww, (Laughing loudly with the two others)

So I continue walking, but suddenly I become extremely mad and want to get back at that guy. He's about 5'9 155-170, and I'm 5'3 200 with moderately bad acne... So I start running towards him and i hammer his head.. He and I both fall down afterwards. Then, one of the girls kicks me in the nuts and Im pretty hurt but not that much. I fake being very hurt, and this is when they run away. So I'm gonna see them probably on monday. I don't know what I really should do at this point.. Just a little frustrated in being physically inferior than them. Sorry if I bored anyone I had to let his out.

What the fuck, if someone mocked me like that, I would have run after that fucker, tackle his ass, and beat the shit out of him until my arm fell off. Fighting solves everything in my opinion.

fighting is pointless

True but sometimes you have to do it

yea defending urself sure, ive done it tons of times.. but ive never started one..

Well I give you credit for having balls to do that, I would never do that..unless I was drunk (but that's another story)..anyway I think you went a little overboard

fighting is pointless

True but sometimes you have to do it

yea defending urself sure, ive done it tons of times.. but ive never started one..

that's exactly what I meant

Well this morning, like any other Saturday, I get up, eat a quick breakfast before going in for work at McDonalds. I found my skin was looking incredibly great today so I was like :dance: :dance: :dance: . Anyways, all goes great until noon when i get off. That is when im walking back home like usual, minding my own buisiness... I realise 3 people my age from school (2 girls and a guy) are walking the opposite way. So I ignore them until the guy, out of nowhere, says loud enough so I can hear to one of the girls :

- I think you should go out with that guy, he's sexy and wants you.. (he said something else here that I forget.)

So I continue walking, but suddenly I become extremely mad and want to get back at that guy. He's about 5'9 155-170, and I'm 5'3 200 with moderately bad acne... So I start running towards him and i hammer his head.. He and I both fall down afterwards. Then, one of the girls kicks me in the nuts and Im pretty hurt but not that much. I fake being very hurt, and this is when they run away. So I'm gonna see them probably on monday. I don't know what I really should do at this point.. Just a little frustrated in being physically inferior than them. Sorry if I bored anyone I had to let his out.

Wow you should have at least punched the bitch. Or something. At the very least slapped her

Well this morning, like any other Saturday, I get up, eat a quick breakfast before going in for work at McDonalds. I found my skin was looking incredibly great today so I was like :dance: :dance: :dance: . Anyways, all goes great until noon when i get off. That is when im walking back home like usual, minding my own buisiness... I realise 3 people my age from school (2 girls and a guy) are walking the opposite way. So I ignore them until the guy, out of nowhere, says loud enough so I can hear to one of the girls :

NICE. Be proud of yourself. Don't ever let anyone tell you violence isn't the answer--it oftentimes is.

OK so I know I shouldn't encourage fighting, but... I loved your story. There are way too many bullies and mean people in this world who never get taught a lesson, and you did what many of us WANT to do. I just hope you don't ever get hurt.

When people say mean stuff it stays on their subconscious record forever. I really believe that. So even if you don't do anything, those jerks will get theirs.

Aww i'm sorry to hear this. But fighting is pointless like someone else said.

PS, if you're working at mcdonalds and your skin is breaking out, i'd recommend you don't eat their food for a whole month (it takes a month to see a difference) and if you're by the greasy fryer, wash your skin really well between breaks if you can. I've worked in the fast food industry and every time i see some kid there who's skin is breaking out i want to tell him DON'T EAT THE FOOD! It took me 15 years to see the connection between my eating fast food burgers and my skin breaking out.

If you're like me you might just ignore this (cause as a teen there was no way i'd pass up a free big mac meal and i'd think screw that, i'm not washing my face between breaks) but only in retrospect i can see it would have helped me.

And i sincerely apologize if i'm butting in too much or if you're already doing this or whatever. Just wanted to help. I want you to get even with those loser kids!!!

Wow you should have at least punched the bitch. Or something. At the very least slapped her

What the hell? She's an idiot, but you can't hit a girl just because she said 'eww'. Jesus.

And to the original poster, I'll bet none of them will even mention it again. They're the ones who were surprised and ran off.

What the hell? She's an idiot, but you can't hit a girl just because she said 'eww'. Jesus.

And to the original poster, I'll bet none of them will even mention it again. They're the ones who were surprised and ran off.

Fucking read you moron; she kicked him in the balls

the only thing worse than pretending you're a badass is the fact that you have a girl kick u in the ballss to win ur fights. btw were the girls ugly at all or in ur opiniln ugly? If they were you can do so many things to get revenge, but btw nice job hitting him in the head. good you didn't hit a girl cause thats inexcusable, but i'm glad that fucker got embarassed and maybe his pussy ass should know how u feel.

Don't stop the rockin' till all the blood in his throat is done a droppin'

(Nothing wrong with kickin the shit out of females - they deserve it more than anyone)

Guest Tenshi

im glad u ran after him and smacked him 1..good for u..

you're young, you're working..looking after yourself..fighting your battles..thats good..1 day this will all blow over and u wont have acne anymore..it only makes u stronger..dont worry about monday...take it as it comes..u werent the 1st in this poition and u wont be the last. Just know, that those kids said those nasty words to ake themselves feel good..automatically u know they are weak for doing that...everyone has a soft spot..i dont recommnd revenge..but i am for self defence..your time is coming..

kabol, fighting usually makes things worse, but there's probly a lot more to the situation than we know, so I can't really give any advice...