Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ihaveacneonmywonka

My CSR logs.

1st week: After a lot of initial panicking about the flakyness of my skin, it seems to of settled now with jojoba oil. My acne is already beginning to clear up, and i was even complimented today about how much it has :) . I have gone straight in with the full amount of bp, mainly because i was using it once a day for 2 months with no improvement at all. My skin is sort of itchy at times, but bareable. I would be flaking like mad if i hadnt of applied jojoba oil. Had a few new spots come up, the same type as before. Skin feels tight without moisturiser.

Thats it :D

1st week, 4 days: Skin is looking a hell of a lot better. Now im using the jojoba oil my skin has become less flaky and i actually feel a lot more confident about my skin and myself. I got a very minor breakout today, a couple of very minor yellowheads, but considering i havent had any for quite a while, i wasnt disappointed. Using more bp cream every single day. Cream has become a lot harder to rub into my skin seeing as i apply jojoba oil before the cream. Skin still feels itchy at times though. Spots seem to have reduced in size and slightly in redness. I can't wait for week 3 to come and go :D:D:D:D.