Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kelly87

Jojoba Oil vs. Vitamin E Oil

I'm looking for an oil to moisturizer without clogging pores, in addition to helping fade red marks. I've heard good things about both but which one would be best?

i went out to buy jojoba oil but the girl told me that for red marks and stuff that rosehip oil is better but it can clog pores, but since my acne was clearing up anyways on my cheeks, i just went and bought the rosehip oil which can be found in my signature.

IT IS FANTASTIC, my marks are fading very fast, it might be diff for u if u still have active acne. i have oily skin during mid day but i havent broke out on my face for over 3 weeks now.

dont use vitamin e oil, its crap. i used the ones from the capsules and pricked it and applied it over my cheeks over night, it didnt do much, looked the same all the time.

but jojoba oil is good, i remember i used to use a mask with jojoba, it made my skin very soft. currently i dont need to use jojoba to make my skin soft, its soft as it is from the egg mask in my regimen and rose hip