Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a party tonight, and I'm using the Clear Skin Regimen, but I woke up with a whitehead on my cheek...I popped it :cry: and now it's all red...what should I do so I'll look alright tonight!!?

I think the only thing you can do is throw an anti-inflammatory on it such as aloe or I think neosporin works too. Two aspirin might help too, but I think you'll have a red spot tonight. Don't sweat it, at least the whitehead is gone. Have fun tonight.

crush a noncoated asprin, it will be like powder. mix it with a drop of honey or aloe vera gel (anything that will make it stay moist for a while) and leave it on the pimple for as long as you can. usually i leave it on overnight and it really helps

don't worry about it you can cover it with makeup also

if its really red, apply visine eye drops with a qtip..it helps with the redness

or ice it for a while before applying the makeup

ice it to reduce the swelling and then use a good concealer. Make up will hide it well enough. Do not let it stop you from having a good time :)

A-

thanks so much guys!! I was looking up remedies online all day, and I tried this one from another thread on here- egg white w/ a few drops from a lemon...it worked really well, and I had SUCH an awesome time!! I wanted to try an aspirin mask..but we had no aspirin around, just tylenol..I guess that wouldn't work..I'll have to go get some aspirin in case there are ever any more emergencies lol!

thanks so much guys!! I was looking up remedies online all day, and I tried this one from another thread on here- egg white w/ a few drops from a lemon...it worked really well, and I had SUCH an awesome time!! I wanted to try an aspirin mask..but we had no aspirin around, just tylenol..I guess that wouldn't work..I'll have to go get some aspirin in case there are ever any more emergencies lol!

Use asprin ONLY as spot treatment, it breaks you out if you use it as a mask the first couple of times you use it cos it brings all the bad stuff to surface.

And get uncoated asprins. Walgreens uncoated ones are good for this purpose. They give wonderful results when used overnight as a spot treatment.

Goodluck!