Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
golfiscrap

tea tree oil alternative to bp?

Iv being on the regimen for more than 8 weeks. With bp im always red.I dont think my skin is suited for it at all.Infact i think i mite be actually allergic. If i switched to the natural tree oil will that be a good alternative to bp? Its supposed to have the same effectiveness as bp for baterial killing and its natural so no chemicals.

I read somewhere of someone mixing jajoba oil and tea tree oil together.But i cant remember where! Does anyone know of this?

Iv being on the regimen for more than 8 weeks. With bp im always red.I dont think my skin is suited for it at all.Infact i think i mite be actually allergic. If i switched to the natural tree oil will that be a good alternative to bp? Its supposed to have the same effectiveness as bp for baterial killing and its natural so no chemicals.

I read somewhere of someone mixing jajoba oil and tea tree oil together.But i cant remember where! Does anyone know of this?

Teatree oil is v good, one of the strongest antiseptic there is out there. I would only spot treat with it though or get a cleanser with it in then use your joojba oil as a mosturiser. If you have quite bad acne, maybe add a salicylic acid toner or glycolic acid toner. Salicylic acid can be antibacterial too and is also a antioxidant so helps with those free radicals from the sun

:D

Teatree oil is v good, one of the strongest antiseptic there is out there. I would only spot treat with it though or get a cleanser with it in then use your joojba oil as a mosturiser. If you have quite bad acne, maybe add a salicylic acid toner or glycolic acid toner. Salicylic acid can be antibacterial too and is also a antioxidant so helps with those free radicals from the sun

:D