Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For the first couple of months I would like to skip the seven day break on Diane 35 (I just finished week one). I'm thinking that this might make it work faster. I know you can safely skip periods if you like, and that it is easier to do so on monophasic pills like Diane. I'm not concerned about persistent spotting.

Does anyone else think that this would make it work faster?

Has anyone skipped more than one period with birth control? What happened?

I think i just found the answer to my question. I found this in the sheet that comes with Diane 35:

"If you want to delay a period

You can delay your period if you miss out the large inactive tablets and go straight to the small active tablets in your next pack. Continue with this pack until this pack is empty. Your period will start while you are taking the large white inactive tablets in the next pack. You may have some breakthrough bleeding or spotting while you are taking the small active tablets."

I think I will skip my first period at least, and maybe my second as well. Then start the regular schedule.

Only thing I would say is if you don't want to hammer your body with the hormones too muchh then the break after the first month may be a good thing...