Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arrrny

Where can i buy Eucerin Skin Renewal Day Lotion in Canada?

I live in Texas and I couldn't even find Eucerin in Walmart, Walgreen, CVS, Target...nowhere! I had to buy my supply of Eucerin online at drugstore.com. I don't know how much the shipping is to Canada, but this is the only place that I found this product.....which I love by the way. Good Luck

As a fellow Canadian.. living near Toronto, Ontario... my search for Eucerin has come up empty... i cannot find it here...i find something comparable is Cetaphil... their daily moisturizer with SPF 15 or 10?... if you really want it try ordering it online...

Also, although this may not be useful to you... but i am going to suggest it anyway.. Vichy has come out with something called Normaderm.. it is a line for oily and acne type skin.. with a Normaderm cream that actually helps rid your skin of scars...from acne...and its a moisturizer too... i used it daily.... with Almay Clear Complexion foundation and bare minerals powder with spf 15... it works well :dance:

I live in canada and does anyone know wehre i could get some of this stuff?

Did you try looking on ebay? I know it sounds cheesy but you can get all kinds of cool skin moisturizers there, for way less than it would cost in a store. I got some great cream that's like 100,000 I.U of vitamin A. They also sell Crem De La Mer (I think that's how to spell it) so hopefully they'd have some Eucerin too...

Best of luck,

Libby

hey

i dont know if you get in canada and USA, because i went to the pharmacy and they told me i should use that and they gave it to me no problem. by the way i live in the UK

I'm in Toronto and I've tried looking this past summer..no luck

I live in Toronto too, but I've seen it at Shoppers Drug Mart...specifically the one at Warden+Steeles...

I tried looking at Eaton Centre the first time, nothing there. So maybe you'll want to look at the more obscure pharmacy locations?

I live in canada and does anyone know wehre i could get some of this stuff?

can anyone tell me where to get it from , i live in England ! i tried boots and they stock the antiwrinkle Eucerin stuff which is really nice but i want to try thr renewal lotion ?????? please help !