Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cassius.uk

REGIME Success Story

Hi, I am very HAPPY to say that DANS regime works for me. People might of noticed me posting before about pore blocking ingredients, well I have a gentle cleanser and mosturiser and b.p that does the trick. I hardly every get breakouts and if so its about one a month now IF THAT.

Thank you Dan and the Moderators for your help, I really appreciated it. My skin used to be greasy and breakout quite alot but that is pretty under control now. My dermatologist friend even commented on how good my skin is, and I suggest she read dans book.

But I do have a question for DAN and the MODERATORS about the REGIME. I love glycolic acid(alpha hydroxy) and use it as a toner, but how do I fit it int with the regime, On this site Dan seems to say after b.p applied before mosituriser but will this take off the BP and make it ineffective?. At the moment I use it before the b.p after cleansing but NEED some OPINIONS on when to use it before or after b.p(as it is a toner).

THANK YOU EVERYBODY I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR SUPPORT LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSES

:dance:

Hi, I am very HAPPY to say that DANS regime works for me. People might of noticed me posting before about pore blocking ingredients, well I have a gentle cleanser and mosturiser and b.p that does the trick. I hardly every get breakouts and if so its about one a month now IF THAT.

What cleanser and mosturiser are you using?

Thanks

in the section where Dan talks about using AHA, he is referring to an AHA lotion, that you dab on redmarks AFTER the bp is on. Doing it this way won't remove the bp.

But you are talking about a toner, which typically is rubbed around with a cottonball or pad, and yea, that WOULD remove the bp.

Using an AHA lotion with the bp, such as a moisturizer with AHA or lactic acid, seems to work well. And have the added benefit of reducing flakes, AND helping resolve redmarks quicker.

And so glad you are having such good success!

What cleanser and mosturiser are you using?

Thanks

Im from the u.k so dont know about availabilty elsewhere but I use Avene Soapless Cleanser and OC8 Mosituriser, but Cetaphil cleanser and mosituriser are very good but hard to get in the u.k.

THANX

in the section where Dan talks about using AHA, he is referring to an AHA lotion, that you dab on redmarks AFTER the bp is on. Doing it this way won't remove the bp.

But you are talking about a toner, which typically is rubbed around with a cottonball or pad, and yea, that WOULD remove the bp.

Using an AHA lotion with the bp, such as a moisturizer with AHA or lactic acid, seems to work well. And have the added benefit of reducing flakes, AND helping resolve redmarks quicker.

And so glad you are having such good success!

Thanks Brandy, its prob best to use it before the b.p then as I do use a cottonball with it. It is very hard to get mositurisers with AHA in the U.K. Do you think I should use it once or twice a day

? as I like the effect it has on my skin and past scars, but dont want to do too much and breakout. THANK U :)

If Dan could answer us as well that would b great, but I realise how busy he is

Hi,

People seem to ignore things like ebay and other websites when it comes to moisturisers. If you have an account, thats the first place id look without fail.

:eh: I think this reply should have been on the AHA mosturiser post. Anyways how u doing mate?, ebay is the way to go you can pick up some right bargains there, I get all AHA and BHA stuff on there

:D