Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my plan was to ge n-lite done as my first real attempt at professioanl help for my scars. The whole process was completely painless and only cost £100 for the entire surface area of my cheeks. I don't expect to see any results until after my second session which will be in 2 weeks time. I was debating on not having it done but for that kind of money and the good press it seems to get on this forum and others I thought what the hell.

I tell you what, if you want to see some real results from a cream I would suggest 5% retin-a. I would say that I have gained about 10 to 20% inprovement from this cream.

I haven't tried any peels yet but I expect it will be next on my list after my n-lite sessions. I would appreciate your advice on the peels side of things, such as what type and how to use them. For me I think the peels would be really useful for my hyperpigmentation. Retin-a has helped a lot with is but it is such a slow process.

L8ers :)