Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

As you all know I am that guy who is trying so hard to beat acne because I am in a bit of a love noir situation.

Anyway desperate to beat my acne.. Tears, anger, rage... desperation I tried everything.. and found a way to control acne which destroyed my acne and PREVENTED new ones from coming up... my face is so clear! and it is SO EASY... its really stupid and a bit hummiliating but oh my god it works! it SKYROCKETS the healing time of a pimple by about 300%..I have seen pimples dissapear in 1 day!!! or shrink incredibly!!!...

Ok here it is... it is basically a NIGHT TREATMENT.

You wash your face with any acne soap (I use clearesil ULTRA) it is very good... but you may use another, thats fine... then pat dry with a towel (but try not to do a funny stare like dan)

THEN... you will need a stickytape (one that is quite strong and doesnt stink like some)

Now wherever you see a NEW PIMPLE coming up.. or a BAD PIMPLE on your face... PUT STICKYTAPE ON IT tighty around it..

Now go to sleep... wake up... and take the sticky tape off... what has happened will shock you and make you so happy you will not believe! The pimple has shrunk incredibly and the pimple that was coming up is GONE!!!!.. check the stickytape you took off and youll see all puss on it like the pimple exploded under it and your skin will feel so nice as well.

Suffocate that evil pimple and crush it.

Make sure you use a good acne face wash with warm water, dry then wash your hands... then the stickytape...

Its so powerful, big pimples have NO CHANCE of forming as long as you are diligent in spotting new pimples at the end of a day before you sleep...

Guest PokaHotAz

:eh:

well im glad u found something thats working for ya... good going. :)

p.s. all this reminds e of the movie "Hitch"

I usually take digital pics of myself at work... to see how my face is....

Im going to put a before and after shot... 1 week difference.

IPB Image

This is it, acne has no chance .. even if I have no stickytape (skin shield I call it) by day...

The ten hours massacre at night (Cure + prevention) kills the new pimples on top of that my skin feels so smooth... but not good to touch your skin if you suffer from acne! maybe touch a bit in the morning to feel good then wash your face...

ur a cool lookin guy

how did things go with Alexia?

Stickytape/piss i can't wait to here the next cure :wall: anyway yeah how did things go with that Alexia? popped the question yet?

There might be something in the sticky tape cure. As it was recently proven that duct tape is as efficient at curing warts and verucca's as the best selling creams on the market.

As you all know I am that guy who is trying so hard to beat acne because I am trying to fight for my right to

get a bloddy girlfreind.

Anyway desperate to beat my acne.. Tears, anger, rage... desperation I tried everything.. and found a way to control acne which destroyed my acne and PREVENTED new ones from coming up... my face is so clear! and it is SO EASY... and has given me a really great chance to impress the love of my life in these final two weeks at this place... its really stupid and a bit hummiliating but oh my god it works! it SKYROCKETS the healing time of a pimple by about 300%..I have seen pimples dissapear in 1 day!!! or shrink incredibly!!!...

And im not even using BP...imagine with BP (which im using soon) to scared to use now cos im scared ill get irritated and have a red burnt face which will ruin any chance i have with her...

You wash your face with any acne soap (I use clearesil ULTRA) it is very good... but you may use another, thats fine...

THEN... you will need a stickytape (one that is quite strong and doesnt stink like some)

Now wherever you see a NEW PIMPLE coming up.. or a BAD PIMPLE on your face... PUT STICKYTAPE ON IT tighty around it.. not giving it any air and letting the acne soap work 10 hours without any irritation from air.

Now go to sleep... wake up... and take the sticky tape off... what has happened will shock you and make you so happy you will not believe! The pimple has shrunk incredibly and the pimple that was coming up is GONE!!!!.. check the stickytape you took off and youll see all puss on it like the pimple exploded under it and your skin will feel so nice as well.

Make sure you use a good acne face wash... wash your hands... then the stickytape... it has given me a chance!!!!

Only problem is... you cant use this method in day or you will be laughed at... on day I just wash with clearisel ultra...

Its so powerful, big pimples have NO CHANCE of forming as long as you are diligent in spotting new pimples at the end of a day before you sleep...

hi dude ,, nice to hear u got clear so well ... can u tell me whats that sticky tape actually ,, i m from india ,, so u dint got the meaning of it ,,, is it the cello tape which we use for sticking ( like a sticker ) or is it something else ,,,

It's always great to find something that works for you! Congratulations!

But the Clearasil Ultra is probably more responsible for your good results than the tape. Clearasil Ultra cleanser has 2% Salicylic Acid, which will definitely dry up pimples. It's very likely if you used a different cleanser that was unmedicated and still used the tape, it wouldn't work. The reason this is working for you is because you are leaving 2% SA on those pimples all night, not because of the tape.

Either way, congrats and keep on with that cleanser since you are having such good results.

And good luck with Alexia too!

p.s. your pics look fabulous!

Sticky tape.....sounds good! :clap: A few years back, I had surgery and then I got a long keloid (where the surgeon had cut). The bottom part of the keloid was always wrapped tightly with bandages....due to the location. The top part of the keloid was left alone. The bottom part healed better....was flatter, and the discoloration was not as evident. :)

I will have to try the sticky tape method, I get larger than life pimples from time to time and I really need a way to control the lil' monster.

Thanks for the advice!!! :cool2:

You do look great for it. Havn't you been on any medication what had done the trick though? I would be a bit nervous cellotapin my face up at night, lol.

But the Clearasil Ultra is probably more responsible for your good results than the tape. Clearasil Ultra cleanser has 2% Salicylic Acid, which will definitely dry up pimples. It's very likely if you used a different cleanser that was unmedicated and still used the tape, it wouldn't work. The reason this is working for you is because you are leaving 2% SA on those pimples all night, not because of the tape.

Either way, congrats and keep on with that cleanser since you are having such good results.

he never said he left the cleanser on all night. I doubt any SA cleanser has the ablitiy to show that much improvement just by washingg with it. The tape has to be the cure. Its also been shown that putting duct tape on a wart can get rid of it so i dont see why it wouldnt work on pimples.

Hmm, whats the exact tape that you use? Because I have well erm scotch tape, will that work? Or do I have to find this, exact "sticky tape" you talk of?

As you all know I am that guy who is trying so hard to beat acne because I am trying to fight for my right to

get a bloddy girlfreind.

Anyway desperate to beat my acne.. Tears, anger, rage... desperation I tried everything.. and found a way to control acne which destroyed my acne and PREVENTED new ones from coming up... my face is so clear! and it is SO EASY... and has given me a really great chance to impress the love of my life in these final two weeks at this place... its really stupid and a bit hummiliating but oh my god it works! it SKYROCKETS the healing time of a pimple by about 300%..I have seen pimples dissapear in 1 day!!! or shrink incredibly!!!...

And im not even using BP...imagine with BP (which im using soon) to scared to use now cos im scared ill get irritated and have a red burnt face which will ruin any chance i have with her...

You wash your face with any acne soap (I use clearesil ULTRA) it is very good... but you may use another, thats fine...

Now wherever you see a NEW PIMPLE coming up.. or a BAD PIMPLE on your face... PUT STICKYTAPE ON IT tighty around it.. not giving it any air and letting the acne soap work 10 hours without any irritation from air.

Make sure you use a good acne face wash... wash your hands... then the stickytape... it has given me a chance!!!!

Only problem is... you cant use this method in day or you will be laughed at... on day I just wash with clearisel ultra...

he never said he left the cleanser on all night. I doubt any SA cleanser has the ablitiy to show that much improvement just by washingg with it. The tape has to be the cure. Its also been shown that putting duct tape on a wart can get rid of it so i dont see why it wouldnt work on pimples.

yes, he did say that. Unless I interpreted his words incorrectly. Either way, I seriously doubt putting tape on zits is going to cure anyone.

It's very likely his good results are coming from his medicated cleanser.

If any of you think it is strictly the tape that is working, try using tape without using a medicated cleanser. Just use a normal gentle unmedicated cleanser, and then tape, then let us know how it works.

Either way, I'm glad he's found something that works.

get a bloddy girlfreind.

yes, he did say that. Unless I interpreted his words incorrectly. Either way, I seriously doubt putting tape on zits is going to cure anyone.

If any of you think it is strictly the tape that is working, try using tape without using a medicated cleanser. Just use a normal gentle unmedicated cleanser, and then tape, then let us know how it works.

You are right, i read that wrong.

I use philosophy purity cleanser whicih is gentle and unmedicated...ill test this out tonight on a couple spots and see what happen.

No, I think he meant Bubble Tape:

IPB Image

:lol:

Hey, those pictures blew my mind. In one week? WOW> Could you clarify what kind of tape you're using? Thanks for sharing your method that seems to be incredibly effective.

You look fantastic btw :D

I usually take digital pics of myself at work... to see how my face is....

Im going to put a before and after shot... 1 week difference.

IPB Image

This is it, acne has no chance against me again... even if I have no stickytape (skin shield I call it) by day...

The ten hours massacre at night (Cure + prevention) kills the new pimples... and without the BP irritation my skin looks naturally cured not cured by acid.

Only problem is I have realised the pimples are now coming on my chest... and upper hair... but thats ok... as long as they are away from my face, I will survive.

Dude...that's amazing. Also, you've got a lot of charisma...you shouldn't have any problems getting a girlfriend. You're a pretty good-looking guy...I can tell and I'm not even gay. Good luck with Alexia...

get a bloddy girlfreind.

Hello everyone... Let me go into more detail...

Before I put the tape on... the clearesil ultra did work a bit... but I allways got new stronger pimples that hurt... it wasnt until I put the tape on I got these incredible results...

Any Duct tape will do... as long as it doesnt smell... I put one sticky tape on, it was effective but after a while

I couldnt stand the smell... make sure it doesnt smell...

Clearesil ultra does not work alone because ive used it for ages... and not until I used the tape in conjunction it worked... this will also be a menacing way to kill acne with dans method as well I feel.

To the person who said will it get rid of red marks... look at my face... full of red marks..... it works SO GOOD... red marks vanish in like 2 days of this deadly treatment!

I will post a pic of the sticky tape im using...

Forget the 80 day progress of dans method.. use this method and cure moderate acne within a week or two, without the irritation... without the dryness... and your skin feels and looks beutyfull after you take the sticky tape off... last for about a few hours before you can feel the acne demons coming back... but this method allways controls the situation as long as you spot new forming acne by night.

I'm hoping this method also works for others as it does for others... its also ridicolously cheap ...

One things for sure... every morning will be a fantastic morning for you... youll find massive pimples shrunk and new forming zits vanishing...

All the best!!

The two in conjunction work... after the day is over... I see maybe a new pimple forming in places where there was no tape the day before... but where there was tape, there is no chance or no way for a pimple to come... its like that area becomes super skin.

So if your theory was correct, I would not get no pimples anywhere on my face, cos I wash my whole face with it.

Make sure you use a STRONG sticky tape... one that kinda hurts a bit as you take it off... but comes of real smoothly.. dont use see through tape... they are WEAK and come off as moisture of the puss builds under the tape.