Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pandaboy

Very average service

I ordered 2 tubes of the old gel (with more preservatives) about a couple of months ago, and after hearing all these bad reactions to it I want to change them to the new gel. I sent an email to support at clearskin supplies because I was told I need an RMA number. . . That was about a week ago now, and given the auto-email reply says a response in 1-2 days I find this very average. I heard other people having similar experiences with poor response time to emails, so maybe this is something that needs to be addressed.

Im not sure whether my query is put to the back of the queue cos I wish to exchange something but I need the new gel real quick cos I am running out of the gel very soon!!!

Dan can you confirm you will allow exchanges on the gel. The expiry date on mine reads EX 0807 and both tubes are untouched with the plastic wrap still intact.

ok, well in your original message you said you sent an email to "support at clearskinregimen supplies."

That is why I gave you the correct address for returns, [email protected]

You might want to double check, just to be sure, and maybe send another email.

It should definitely not take a week. It should take, like it says, 2 business days max. So if you, for instance, emailed on Wednesday you should hear by Friday. At any rate, please PM me your email address and I will forward it to customer service to make sure she got your email.

Also, are other people really having this problem a lot? Not getting an email back within 2 business days? If so, I'll change something.

Maybe you did emailed it to the wrong address. i also wanted to return two bp gels (the ones with more perservatives) and i got a reply back in two days. i emailed it to the address that brandy wrote out: [email protected]

Dan I PM'ed you with the orginal email I sent. I double checked the orginal email, and yes I can confirm it was sent to [email protected] and I CC'ed [email protected] for good measure. This was sent exactly one week ago.

Well, I simply couldn't wait any longer so I ordered another 2 tubes off your site last nite. I would STILL like to exchange the other 2 tubes though, it's ok if I end up with 4 tubes. . . it justs means I will end up with 4 tubes now when I orginally wanted 2!! I would just like some prompter service next time thats all!

Can you explain how shipping will work for the exchanged tubes? I understand we will have to pay for shipping to get the old tubes to you, but what about sending them to me, will this be covered?

Thanks Dan

pandaboy,

Something must have happened then if she didn't get back to you yet. I think we would pay for shipping of the second package. I can't imagine we don't. I'd have to ask customer service to be certain. At any rate, please email again just in case something happened to your first email. Please CC [email protected] so I will be sure to double check with customer service to make sure she responds.

Dan

OK, so I talked to our customer service person today and what's been goin' on is that our contact at the distributor who gives us our delivery confirmation numbers has been on vacation, so it took up to a week to get those numbers. Customer service waits until they have that delivery confirmation so they can write with something to say basically. We're going to have a meeting about it tonight and probably change the initial email to say that we'll resolve the issue within a week rather than 1-2 days, even though most of the time it happens much more quickly.

OK, so I talked to our customer service person today and what's been goin' on is that our contact at the distributor who gives us our delivery confirmation numbers has been on vacation, so it took up to a week to get those numbers. Customer service waits until they have that delivery confirmation so they can write with something to say basically. We're going to have a meeting about it tonight and probably change the initial email to say that we'll resolve the issue within a week rather than 1-2 days, even though most of the time it happens much more quickly.

OK fair enough. If thats the case I wont bother sending another email to "returns". Dan I included my orginal email I sent in my PM to you, so can you make sure this is followed-up. Ill keep waiting but still no response yet.

Panda. I don't know what's going on, but somehow your emails must not be getting through to her. Please PM me with your information and I will cut and paste it and send to her myself and also call to make sure she gets it.

Panda. I don't know what's going on, but somehow your emails must not be getting through to her. Please PM me with your information and I will cut and paste it and send to her myself and also call to make sure she gets it.

Dan, I have already PM'ed you with the orginal email, sent you an email at [email protected], not to mention the orginal email I sent to support and returns. How many times do I need to do it!!!???!

Very weird. I never got the email that I can recall. I did however get the PM. I just double checked and it was in there. My fault entirely. I just cut and pasted it into a personal email to support. If they don't get back to you in 1-2 days, I'll take care of it personally.

Very weird. I never got the email that I can recall. I did however get the PM. I just double checked and it was in there. My fault entirely. I just cut and pasted it into a personal email to support. If they don't get back to you in 1-2 days, I'll take care of it personally.

Now if that isn't great customer service, I don't know what is. Props to you, Dan.

Well I finally got the email from customer service today. Thanks Dan for your help.

Hi Pandaboy. You might wanna check into your email? Mai-Stella, our customer service person, told me she replied to you on March 12, on the same day she got your first email. Yesterday she just forwarded the same email again and wanted me to make sure you got it this time. Can you check and see if it's in your spam folder or something? I'd like to know what to tell people who for whatever reason don't get an email.

Hi Pandaboy. You might wanna check into your email? Mai-Stella, our customer service person, told me she replied to you on March 12, on the same day she got your first email. Yesterday she just forwarded the same email again and wanted me to make sure you got it this time. Can you check and see if it's in your spam folder or something? I'd like to know what to tell people who for whatever reason don't get an email.

Dan I dont have a spam folder, I get all emails delivered whether they are spam or not to my account and I can say I never got the first one. So sorry I cant really help there, but no problems getting the second email she sent.