Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MultiMia

Anyone heard of this skincare line called Arcona?

I just read in the new Essence that Regina King(actress) had a problem with adult acne a few years ago and she tried this line of skincare called Arcona that has worked very well for her. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this line.

Also, check out this cleanser...Acne Cleanser

What do you guys think of it? Any good? What about the other cleansers?

I dont know that I would even try this line b/c $35 for a cleanser is way too much in my opinion, even if its the miracle product for my skin. Im just curious and Ive heard that these bar cleansers of theirs last a pretty long time.

Thanks

I just read in the new Essence that Regina King(actress) had a problem with adult acne a few years ago and she tried this line of skincare called Arcona that has worked very well for her. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this line.

Also, check out this cleanser...Acne Cleanser

What do you guys think of it? Any good? What about the other cleansers?

I dont know that I would even try this line b/c $35 for a cleanser is way too much in my opinion, even if its the miracle product for my skin. Im just curious and Ive heard that these bar cleansers of theirs last a pretty long time.

Thanks

Honestly, I don't think it looks very promising, and for that much green I wouldn't waste my time..