Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jordan12

Post the most ridiculous things people have said to you about acne

All right, I'll start with a couple:

My Dad (as my dog's licking my ear): "Do you think that might be the reason his face is the way it is?"

My idiotic friend: "Do you wash your face AT ALL?" (well, no...not anymore, dipshit)

My friend: "Let's draw a picture of you in paint (on the computer)."

He starts drawing this stupid stick figure and whatnot...nothing serious or with any intent to insult me.

The his brother chimes in "Aren't you going to put all of the red dots on his face on there? HAHAHAHA"

Then my friend says to his brother, "Your face is as bad as his" (his acne was pretty damn bad too)

Then his brother says..."No way man look at all of the dots on there, he has a ton of them. His face is REALLY bad" Or something along those lines.

I think that's when I realized how bad my skin had gotten. All went downhill from there. It hurt to no ends...but it made me do something about it...which has helped me in the long run.

yea i bet the kid was a fucking little child tho man,

kids are mean coz they dont comprehend how hurtfull things can be.

my cousins used to take the piss bigtime out of me wen i saw them, but u gota realise its kids bein kids.

your no doubt a goodlookin person an u shudnt let spots rule that.

if u pretend they dont exist then everyone else will aswell.

confidence shines through everything! if ur confident girls wil dig that and not even notice ur spots. an even if they do they wil think, "doesnt matter tho coz he is so confident an doesnt let it bother him so i dont care"

trusttttttttt me on that

stupid kid:

"have you got chickenpox???"

I think we've all heard that one at some stage in our lives

I used to get:-

1.) Do you take your make-up off properley as that could be causing spots

2.) SO how often do you wash your face (twice a day you dipshit)

3.) Have you tried the new clearasil products as they are really good (yeah if u don't have sopts in the first place)

4.) You wanna stop wearing make-up and let the sun and air get to your skin (yeah but then I wouldn't leave the house.)

5.) You'll grow out of it. (its been like 8years)

6.) My skin is much worse (says best mate pointing to one tiny spot on chin.)

3.) Have you tried the new clearasil products as they are really good (yeah if u don't have sopts in the first place)

4.) You wanna stop wearing make-up and let the sun and air get to your skin (yeah but then I wouldn't leave the house.)

lmao, yep iv had all those said to me.

yep had the same 1s, i gave the same answers 2 :D

Well said Lara.

I had a bit of a breakout one day about 2 years ago now and most my m8s are nice but one cheeky bitch who was a good laugh at the time turn to me on the bus and goes 'Whoooaa major breakout huh?'

Well she spoke the truth.

Yeah people suck don't they posh. I just think well, i'm over my acne now and I'm still a nice person but you are still a bitch.

lol

"Do you know there are some products that you can buy and it will dissapear ?"

( talking about my "acne" aka my REDMARKS U MORON !)

(Back when my acne was REALLY bad, working at a pizza place taking an order)

Little girl to her dad: Look his face is all polka dottie!

Dad: Huh?

Little girl: polka dots!

Dad: Shhh..

Ugh... :rolleyes:

Just over a year ago, I had a bad breakout on my forehead of pustules, I seem to remember one particular ignorant twat at work asking if I'd spent the weekend headbutting a wall.

but one cheeky bitch who was a good laugh at the time turn to me on the bus and goes 'Whoooaa major breakout huh?'

Well she spoke the truth.

OMG... she just rang me lol after about 2yrs. I didnt pick up lol, I dont wanna know the filthy slag no more.

:lol:

it looks good on you

Somebody said it looks good on you?

Who?

:eh:

my parents...oh its nothing they say, nobody cares if u have acne...im like f off

it looks good on you

Somebody said it looks good on you?

Who?

:eh:

my parents...oh its nothing they say, nobody cares if u have acne...im like f off

I hate in when people say that, because its obvious that people do care. I can be walking down the street, or sitting in school, and I can feel people staring at my face. It's weird.

1) "Have you tried Proactiv?" ---- My thought "Duh you loser, try getting out of your house instead of doing nothing but watching TV" --- What I really said "Yeah, two different times, but it didn't help".

2) "You should cut back on the junk food" ---My thought "Idiot, do I look like I eat junk food?" ---What I said "No, I try to eat healthy, that's why I made the choice to be a vegetarian".

3) "You should lay in the taning bed, that helps my skin" (like they have a problem in the first place) --- My thought "Yeah, I want to look like I'm 50 at 30, and my mother had skin cancer...shooo" What I said "Ah, I better not I burn really easy".

Some people just don't get it.

I hate it when people suggest shit. Just be like, it doesn't fucking work alright? You think I haven't tried that shit?

"damn girl, you need to invest in some facewash" ------ this is particularly bothersome to me, considering that 90% of my life is devoted to my stupid skin.

"i love you...even though you have tons of pimples."----- why on earth would you throw that in there? way to make me feel good.

a little girl "What happened to your face? You have dots!" --this was in front of a bunch of people.

"you really need to do something about that"---- my bf's comment on my skin problem. I am doing something dammit, i've tried everything & nothing works!!!

and i REALLY hate when people who have normal, non-problem skin tell me what they use on their skin, as if they are giving me advice..... fuck you, my skin does not work the same way yours does.