Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theboss

small flakes

Yea well im on retin-a-micro and im starting to get these small flakes im sure its similiar to the bp effects somewhat but how do u guys remove them without irritating the skin do u do it before or after mositerizing...///[email protected] :doubt:

help....... could someone also recommend a better moisterizer than the neutrogena oil free and cetaphil with retin-a-micro because they both make you look really shiny...

Erm ,you could try ex-folaiting as a short term solution, that helped me, short term. I've heard the Eucerin range is quite good. I've ordered EUCERIN DRY SKIN RELIEF SHOWER THERAPY, is the stuff i need for face moisturising? Jojoba oil is also very good at removing the flakes, but i'd only recommend using it at night, but you will wake up in the morning with no flakes.

omg dude, how could you love fakes. My chin has flakes everywhere it seems like i can't get them offff. God how can i go to school with a peeling skin face

I think is what a few people do is after your shower or when youve washed your face try wrapping some tissue or toilet paper around a finger and gentlely run it over the area with flakes and this should help to remove them. But remember be gentle- you dont want to aggrivate your skin any more! And also I love Eucerin dry skin relief cream, but I live in the UK and im not too sure if its available in the US, but you should be able to order it from here :)

Use and Lemon or Lime on trouble spots hold it there for a minute or 2 then wash away with warm water and face cloth