Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rydefxdawl

Almay Clear Complexion Liquid Makeup.. success anyone?

Just wondering the outcome of people using this liquid foundation by Almay called Clear Complexion which contains salicylic acid... Has it made you break out? I have just purchased it and i like how it evens out my complexion and controls some of my shine..

Has anyone used the Almay Clear Complexion Concealer?

Has anyone used the Almay Clear Complexion pressed powder? Does it control shine?

What are your results? What are your outcomes?

*Bentley*

Guest beanz

i haven't tried the concealer or the powder but i do have the liquid stuff. im using my sheer cover powder over it...but i have broken out pretty bad since i've been using it. i dunno if its the makeup or not tho...my skin has a mind of its own. :(

Guest Gentle~Rain

I got the powder in light/medium......and it's way dark and sort of orange :(

Just wondering the outcome of people using this liquid foundation by Almay called Clear Complexion which contains salicylic acid... Has it made you break out? I have just purchased it and i like how it evens out my complexion and controls some of my shine..

Has anyone used the Almay Clear Complexion Concealer?

Has anyone used the Almay Clear Complexion pressed powder? Does it control shine?

What are your results? What are your outcomes?

*Bentley*

I LOVE IT :dance: Its the best ive used in years , it stays on all day and makes my skin look nice REALLY!! i havnt tried the concealer , but id love to try the powder , they dont sell it by me . I def dont break out from it my skin is better :shock: I would recomend it , the bottle it comes in is crap ! it leaks ! but its cheap and brilliant so who cares ! !

Never used the concealer.

Used to use the pressed powder, IN TRANSLUCENT, which they stupidly discontinued. I also tried the next lightest shade, and it too, made me stupendously orangey. I've heard NYC makes a translucent powder that's pretty good. . . .

Used the foundation for a few weeks a couple of summers ago. HUGE MISTAKE! I ended up breaking out constantly on that crap. So many here sing it's praises, but for me, it was a monstrous disaster.