Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Takara

I'll tell you what has worked for me...

I've had moderate acne for over 10 years, I am 23 years old and I've FINALLY got to the point where my face looks really good and people can't even tell that I had acne. Of course, if I forget to wash my face or eat too much chinese food then I do get the occasional zit. But it is so much better than a face full of acne.

I have been taking nature's cure tablets for about 6 months now and this has reeaally helped.

Here is what I do:

AM:

Wash with skinceuticals clearifying cleanser. (This really helps with clogged pores)

Use Paula's choice 2.5% BP all over face. (Just like Dan does)

Moisturize with Biomedic Toleriane moisturizer. (Best moisturizer on the planet for oily/acne prone skin!)

Use Mineral makeup (La bella donna) instead of gross liquid foundation

PM:

Wash with skinceuticals clearifying cleanser.

Use Retinol 15 by Biomedic. (This has really made my pores look smaller)

Moisturize with Biomedic Toleriane

Now, I'm not saying you have to use these exact same products to get the results I did (even though I think you should!) but I think the concept is what works. Basically it is an exfoliating cleanser, BP in the morning, retinol at night, and an oil-free miosturizer in addition to hormone-balancing tablets (natures cure).

I just hope I am able to help someone who has stuggled like I have. Good luck!