Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
i hate acne

Pure Deming Intense Gel

im on accutane and havent broke out for a while I pray that soon i will be acne free and just red marks left from it.. but does Pure Deming Intense Gel get rid of red marks? is it safe to use while on accutane? if so where can i get some ?! xDD ty

I think the general consensus is it tends to improve overall skin condition when used on a regular basis and is very hydrating. Seems to help a lot of peoples red marks but not everyone’s. I did read of someone fading their marks while on Accutane with the intense gel without C in the mornings and copper peptides serum in the evenings. Not sure if this is the ‘done’ thing though as I know little about accutane. Don’t think you can get it anywhere else unless things have changed: http://www.puredeming.com/products/

I think the general consensus is it tends to improve overall skin condition when used on a regular basis and is very hydrating. Seems to help a lot of peoples red marks but not everyone’s. I did read of someone fading their marks while on Accutane with the intense gel without C in the mornings and copper peptides serum in the evenings. Not sure if this is the ‘done’ thing though as I know little about accutane. Don’t think you can get it anywhere else unless things have changed: http://www.puredeming.com/products/

thanks mate