Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whyteout

THIS DAMN CYST!!!!!!!!!

Ive got the weird cyst on my wrinkle line on my forhead (or maybe I think its 2 pimples side by side..cuz its not really ciruclar)

for the past 3 days, It swells up and I just poke a needle and the white puss like explodes coming out....then 12 hours later before going to bed I see its inflamed AGAIN...so i poke it with a needle and white puss once again just comes out like MAD. last 3 days this has happened. Tomorrow im goin to a party....what the hell is this and what can I do about it

Ive got the weird cyst on my wrinkle line on my forhead (or maybe I think its 2 pimples side by side..cuz its not really ciruclar)

for the past 3 days, It swells up and I just poke a needle and the white puss like explodes coming out....then 12 hours later before going to bed I see its inflamed AGAIN...so i poke it with a needle and white puss once again just comes out like MAD. last 3 days this has happened. Tomorrow im goin to a party....what the hell is this and what can I do about it

This is caused by massive build up of dead skin cells and for the most part really inflammed skin from the swelling that has taken place. Essentially what is happening is that there is several pockets of puss and as it begins to heal you will begin to see several new whiteheads form with huge amounts of puss in it. It might take a while before you get down towards the bottom base of the cyst or the last remaining pockets of puss. Essentially if the cyst is still painful to the touch after about and hour or so from poping and squeezing it. Then the cyst is still active and forming new whiteheads. You need to either get hydrocortizone or a product called hot ice that can be had at a Family Dollar Store. Something that takes away the inflammation. Other then that cyst have to run their course. If you need the cyst to go away fast I recommend this. Seeing that you have a party tomorrow I dont recommend this technique. But one way to get rid of the cyst real fast. Is to massage the cyst with your fingers for o about a minute before you go to bed at night. Yes this will make the cyst turn bright red. But this will also cause the cyst to draw up to the surface very quickly and you will get some amazing amounts of puss that comes out when the whitehead forms in the morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Beyond Clear It's Not A Regimen. It's The Solution

http://www.beyondclear.ne1.net