Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tvirus_outbreak

Huge pimple HELP!

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I have a huge pimple on my chin right now. I am currently using proactiv and I thought it was working but people keep teasing me about having bad acne and it's just because I'm getting my acne earlier than anyone else. Anyway, I think this pimple may be the occasional cyst I get. I have red marks left by cysts on my chin. I tried to pop this huge pimple but nothing happened and now it's just bigger. What can I do to reduce the swelling? (apart from going to a dermatologist).

People keep teasing you? I had moderatly severe...thankfully I have got it under control for the most part now...just red marks left over from them that I have to get rid of...thankfully people at my school have a lot more compassion...

Anyways dont let it get you down, it can really bum you out and make you believe your acne is WAY worse then it actually is. I wouldn't reccomend popping as it can cause infection. Its probly going to take a few days for the swelling to go down...just keep using your pro activ as reccomended.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I would say that I have mild to moderate acne. I have some red marks especially on my chin from previous pimples and people mistake that for acne. I just applied some tea tree oil to it so hopefully that will reduce the swelling. Thanks!

I would say that I have mild to moderate acne. I have some red marks especially on my chin from previous pimples and people mistake that for acne. I just applied some tea tree oil to it so hopefully that will reduce the swelling. Thanks!

Get some hydrocortizone and put that on it and watch the thing shrink down. You have to get rid of the Inflammation or the pimple or cyst will hang around weeks longer. Keeping the inflammation down will make treating it easier tea tre oil or whatever else you use. But always keep to one thing when your treating it dont switch products or this could case more swelling.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Beyond Clear It's Not A Regimen. It's The Solution

http://www.beyondclear.ne1.net

After this breakout heals, I highly reccomend getting off of Proactiv

It's gonna trash your skin even more if you continue to use it

Maybe give Dan's Regimen a try? << MUCH CHEAPER TOO!

Yea I'd change over, proactiv rarely works, and when it does, only for a short while, if you gonna stick to big business products I'd go with Clearisil Ultra, if you don't have dry skin, or you could try out Dan's or there's hundreds of different products that have been reviewed in a link off the main page. Check those out.

Don't pop 'em whatever you do. Just makes it worse. Don't lose hope, others are gonna tease you, but trust me, once you start clearing up, you'll feel so good about yourself.

proactive is the biggest waste of money ever!...Please do urself a favore and cancel that shit.

About ur pimple, ice it acouple times a day and leave it alone it will eventually die out or just come to a head.