Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bluesnake

CSR gel!

This is my fourth day at this gel the first 2 days were fine..no redness no nothing..in the third day when i applied moistuerizer on my skin it starts to burn. Now in the 4th day my chin area(the place where i applied bp gel the most) is turning red and my right cheek is puffing up a little. i use 1/2 of my finger, should i stop it for a couple of day and put it on again or continue doing it until my skin get used to it?. i have sting and burn too ....... but it seems pleasuring.

skip the next dosage, and then when you start back up, use even less, like maybe 1/4 finger, once a day for a few days, then 1/4 finger twice a day for a few days. See if slowing down helps your skin get accustomed to it easier.

If the problem persists and it's only after you apply moisturizer, you may need to try a different one (moisturizer).

same happens to most people including myself.

ur face wont react like this in a few more days an it wil start to feel "normal" so to speak.

dont even THINK about quitting coz the regimen works!

help!! i stopped one dose period and this morning i took a shower and applied some moistuerizer (because my skin was red)i didn't applied any bp gel thought....i'm trying to wait til my skin doesn't puff and redish anymore. I looked in the mirror and i notice my cheek's skin is peeling off. Its like where you can grab the skin and peel it off from your face, should i just leave it alone or take it off? is it a normal thing or.......something bad.

put moisturizer on really well.

If the flake of skin is just hanging there, if it were me, I would probably very gently (with clean hands), peel it off. If it is still attached to your face, don't pull, you don't want it to bleed. Tonight when you wash, let the warm water soak your skin well, and usually that will soften up flaky skin, then when you wash see if you can very gently massage away the dry flakes.

Moisturize very well and leave off the bp for another day or two, imo.

If you decide to give the Regimen another try when your face settles down, please be sure to start out with only a very teeny tiny amount, and watch for any reactions. Stay at this tiny amount for the first week. If your face handles that, go ahead and increase it by a little, stay there for a week. If your face is continuing to handle it, continue to increase by small increments. And moisturize along the way.

If you find your skin just isn't tolerating any amount of bp, consider checking with a dermatologist.

hrm...been 2 and a half days already but my skin still has peeling skins(flakie). I lost my confident,i don't look at people face when i talk to people now....god when is my skin problem going to be heal. Should i go see a doctor for this or just wait it off. Each time i wash my face with water my skin got tight and you can see wrinkle lines in my chin but when i try to strech it (open mouth wide) i think my skin gets broken apart and it turns peely.

i used to stretch my face by doing that but its bad for it.

honestly if u have the right moisturiser just apply that after washing and ur skin wil be fine.

you probably have a moisturiser that isnt that good an thats why ur face seems to flake

decrease your dosage bluesnake for a few days, and use that moisturizer well. If your skin is mainly dry after washing, you might need a different cleanser. But, my face is usually dry after washing, but after I put on the bp and moisturizer, it feels normal again.