Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
plateaukid

How's Dermablend compared to other products?

I got a reply from another posting to consider Dermablend and was wondering how well it works. I managed to find the website and noticed that they had so many different shades of color that I don't know where to begin. I'm Asian and have olive skin, but the different color choices makes it hard to determine which one is best.

hey.. i either hear horror stories or success sotries about this stuff... peronsally, ive never tried it.. form what ive read, people says it cakes up really nastily on ur skin, and it makes ur face look weird and shimmery, and other people are like its the most wonderful thing and it doesnt make u break out.. id reccomend ordering a sample online before actually getting it.. i also heard that if u do use this stuff, use a VERY little bit of it ata time... ok thats all i know :)

I have faithfully used Dermablend for about 7 years. It covers up everything and lasts ALL day long. I use the Compact Cover Creme, but not as foundation, just as a spot concealer. I apply it to the blemish(es) with the sponge very lightly and then blend, and if it hasn't covered the blemish I just repeat. In the end, no one would know there was ever a flaw on my face to begin with. And since I only use it as a spot concealer, it lasts an incredibly long time. It's amazing stuff. By the way, it has never caused me breakouts.

Hope that helps!

I have never tried it on my face...need to try it! I had forgotten all about it until I read your post! Many moons ago I worked as a make up artist. We used to use dermablend to cover tatoos...so I know the coverage is awesome! A little goes a very long way.

If you have a spot ON YOUR BODY (not face) that you need to cover and have it stay put, try dusting it lightly with powder and spraying it lightly with aerosol hairspray. That will keep it all FOR HOURS and off your clothes. But, it should only be done occassionally and never on the face. Can you imagine the zit that would cause! OUCH!

Have a great day!

Ang