Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am so sad today...actually I've been sad for a while. I havent gone anywhere since Wednesday and it's Saturday! I won't even let my boyfriend see me. He's getting really frustrated w/me, b/c he doesnt really understand why this affects me so much. I've just been breaking out like crazy and they dont seem to be healing. It looks like this breakout is gonna be around for a while and I havent been able to stop crying over it. I really dont know what to do. I try to get past it and tell myself that it's just a skin problem and nobody is gonna like me any less, but when it comes time to go out, I just cant get myself to do it. What's frustrating is that just a few days ago, I looked fine and was going out and having fun. And now this....sorry this is so long. I just needed to vent b/c nobody is interested in hearing me babble about acne. Well thanx for listening...or reading. Bye.

I am the exact same way. I don't want to leave the house because I have really bad acne, but I do anyway. I admit, there are still some things I won't do, like swim, because I don't want to be seen without makeup. But you shouldn't let it keep you from going places. You will miss out on a ton of stuff. So just put on a little makeup and have fun.