Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
emperornext

Guys With Chest and Back Acne, What Do You Say?

No woman has seen my chest or back acne. I always wear a shirt and hoodie to make sure. :dry:

I guess you've never been intimate with a girl then? Saldy, most of us guys with chest or back acne haven't either.

My fiance told me he had bad acne on his back before we were together. He only gets spots on his back once in a while now. He has some scarring but I honestly don't get turned off by it. To me he is perfect, scars and all. I know I wonder if guys find girls with clear faces more attractive than a girl with some acne. All I know is I've seen other guys without shirts that didn't have acne and I still think my man looks better then them. If someone truely loves you and cares about you they will not care about any form of acne.

Hey, I'm not sure how many responses you received from girls, but I just thought I'd share my opinion.

I personally don't care :). It wouldn't bother me if my boyfriend had bacne. It doesn't gross me out. Besides, and you may have heard this already, but if a girl likes you, like REALLY likes you, she won't care!

Oh, and also, I was thinking. I've been reading some threads and guys talk about not being able to take off their shirt at the beach or the gym or whatnot. I've seen guys in public with bacne/scarring and it just seems natural to me. It doesn't gross me out or anything, I think it's more acceptable for guys to have bacne/scarring.

Guys tend to be more superficial so, yes most guys would girls with clear faces more attractive than girls with acne. But if a guy found a girl to accept him for who he is, then he will love her no matter what she looks like.

My fiance told me he had bad acne on his back before we were together. He only gets spots on his back once in a while now. He has some scarring but I honestly don't get turned off by it. To me he is perfect, scars and all. I know I wonder if guys find girls with clear faces more attractive than a girl with some acne. All I know is I've seen other guys without shirts that didn't have acne and I still think my man looks better then them. If someone truely loves you and cares about you they will not care about any form of acne.

For me i dont say anything, always avoid revealing body. For sport training,track ,gym body is always fully covered, even ifs its 30C blazing sun and high humidity. Just another burden have to bear. People dont oftem say anything or ask why im fully covered but have done it that way for 15yrs plus. I avoid conversation and distance myself from people to avoid being approached and questioned. Dont talk with any of the training group. The few people that have asked just ignore them and continue on with training. Sorta realise that im the outcast oddity. loner

If possible will train beself to avoid scrunity of others

Always hurry away after training to shower at home.

For bedroom activities, it has never got that far so that issue hasnt been crossed yet. I doubt will have to broach that as avoid interacting with people to avoid that situation occuring. Have got to 28yrs of age so far, so unlikely for anything to happen now with this lifetsyle of existence.

I guess would insist on keeping training top on.

to the original thread starter

by the way that picture avatar is part of my back....thats why i rated you 1/10

that is also on torso and face/neck

What can I say? I'm just like the above post. Except I have no activities or hobbies. All I do is work, sleep, eat, and put gas in my car. Bacne has ruined my life. I'm totally antisocial, outkast, loner whatever. I avoid everything other than the bare necessities to function in society. I can't accomplish anything that takes any dedication or effort because my mind is always consumed on bacne. The good news is that I'm proactive about getting rid of it and at the moment its basically my lifes work.

As far as relationships with the opposite sex. Well no I never pursued any chance that I had. Its hurts to know how many situations I've had to avoid because of Bacne. The promise that I have made myself is that I will never live a normal life until I become clear. Thats what keeps me motivated. :whistle:

What can I say? I'm just like the above post. Except I have no activities or hobbies. All I do is work, sleep, eat, and put gas in my car. Bacne has ruined my life. I'm totally antisocial, outkast, loner whatever. I avoid everything other than the bare necessities to function in society. I can't accomplish anything that takes any dedication or effort because my mind is always consumed on bacne. The good news is that I'm proactive about getting rid of it and at the moment its basically my lifes work.

As far as relationships with the opposite sex. Well no I never pursued any chance that I had. Its hurts to know how many situations I've had to avoid because of Bacne. The promise that I have made myself is that I will never live a normal life until I become clear. Thats what keeps me motivated. :whistle:

so true im the same way..i wanna get a tatoo but refuse to til my skin is completly clear so ima do watev it takes until i get there

I'm visiting a girl im dating this weekend for the first time all summer, im taking the 5 hour bus trip. I have a pretty bad case of folliculitis on my chest that happened after i first got to know her. She hasn't ever seen me without a shirt on, but what can I do? I'm not going to say, go find someone else, i have chest acne. We've developed a relationship over the summer that some people can only dream of, if she decided to not date me cause of this, then she's not worth my time anyways. Thats the way I look at it.

I'll tell her that i have this problem, and that its temporary and will be gone soon. Thats all i can really do right? Either way, it is scaring me a bit, cause my chest doesn't look very good, but im hoping for the best.

Hey,

I have chest and back acne. It's mostly scars now, but every once in a while I'll get a small whitehead.

Anyway, my question is: What do you say to girls that have seen you without your shirt? It could be at the beach, it could be playing sports outdoors or it could be in a bedroom with a girl you bring home.

Also, girls how would you feel if you saw a guy you were interested in with chest and back acne scars?

:shrug:

I have acne on my face that's been driving me nuts...recently I've been using the clinique 3-step, but I've some acne on my upper back that I can't get to and it's driving me nuts. know of any places in SOCAL where they can assist in clearing it up? If I'm hanging with friends at my pool I don't mind, but going out in public like to a beach or someplace really embarasses me 'cause of back acne....I don't wear backless dresses 'cause of my acne and am overall shamed of it and myself. my friends and family say I'm pretty enough, but I don't think so because of the acne....I'm sick of hiding and just want it to be cleared up before my early-mid twenties......

don't care at all really. i have no reason to, because i have scars on my back too. :( i bet some shallow girls would care but what's the point of dating them anyway?

in any case, it's not a big deal if guys have it. i think it's grosser if girls do, and i dated a (perfect skinned... :doubt:) guy for seven months and never wore a tank top around him because of bacne marks and occasional breakouts.

i'm self conscious about it to so don't worry. but yeah, i wouldn'y care at all, and don't think a lot of nice girls would. (:

I wouldn't worry about it too much. If she really loves you she'll understand and encourage you....hell, maybe she even had acne at one time or another and knows how to get rid of it. If she does get turned off by it, then even though you really love her, she wasn't worth your time/money/love/etc and it'd be best to move on to someone who can.

Wow...as cruel as it may sound, I find it somewhat relieving to read that there are other people who, just like me, don't want to take off their shirts in front of other people. I hope that I will take my shirt off by next summer, after a couple of months of accutane :) Just to insecure to do that at the moment :(

Thnx for starting a topic like this one :)

Depending on the person, it can be very hard to show your mate your skin if you feel bad about it, yourself. I've known guys that have horrible acne but their self-esteem is so damn high they don't care, and that's actually what some girls like (the half-way intellectual ones, that is). Plus, if she wants to get rid of you because of that sole reason, then it should be a damn good thing. Why would you want to keep around a girl like that anyways, she's probably just going to get rid of you sooner or later whether it be for another materialistic/cosmetic reason.

Hey jte23, how did it go?

Does anybody else have anything to share? For me, my scars are still the same. They seems to be fading, but I have hypertrophic and keloid scars (little bumps) and these don't ever go away on their own, so I dunno what else I can do. :(

Wow cool, lots of people with my problem. Acne has pretty much left my face. I get one or 2 at a time, but sometimes im clear for weeks, and if i get them they go away quick.

However, bacne is just ruling me at the moment. I had to take minocycline (i didnt want accutane) because it was cystic and sometimes painful. My lower back has cleared up, except for redmarks (not sure if they are scars) but my shoulders have a ton of whiteheads/scars/(not sure if there cysts, might just be dieing cysts). In any case, I really don't let my back acne get to me mentally, i just never take my shirt off in front of anyone. I really want this problem to subside, and I feel its on the downside now however, my back is horribly disfigured for life...

acne is a bitch

jason

I know exactly what you guys mean. i take my shirt off with someone three year ago. I have scars and i am depressed, because going to sauna with my friends is very uncomfortable. I have scars on my face and front too.

its "nice" to see other peoples have my problem ;). And how the hell you get a girlfriend these dry lips, what came from a roacuttin.

yeah, life sucks and then you fu*king die.