Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zitsandwrinkles

The Cure - Vitamin C ester, tocotrienol & alpha lipoic a

After the 6 weeks, the maintence program recommends an OIL FREE face cream containing Vitamin C ester, tocotrienol & alpha lipoic acid? Has anyone found such a product? Or two creams to combine?

Thanks.

i'm with you on this one. still looking for one myself. have checked the drugstores (in the states) but no luck as of yet. anybody else find anything? what about a face wash with glycolic acid? i know the maintenance program calls for that too.

Not that I have used any of these...just did a quick search at drugstore.com. Jason Natural Cosmetics and Kiss My Face both have ester c facial care products...not sure about the acids you need...

have you guys tried derma e's ALA/Green Tea extract lotion? It has ALA and C ester, so at least you're gettting two of the three. I just bought mine but haven't used it yet as I'm still doing the cure trying to get rid of the final blemishes.

I am on almost four months of the acne cure, and I still get a few breakouts here and there.

Reviva makes one with all three in it. Its in a soy liposm delievery vehicle, if its oil-free or not I do not know.

There website is revivalabs.com

I think PureDeming's Intense Gel has all this ingredients. Its a bit different, they use Vitamin C instead of Ester C, and use Vitamin E (Tocopherol) instead of Tocotrienol. But they have ALA, and other healing ingredients like DMAE. Those in the scars board are raving about this. You guys might want to give it a try

www.puredeming.com