Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I KNOW I hate being stared at...just for an example one young lady, I'd say maybe 21..or so, gave me the most disguested facial exspression towards me that you couldn't imagine, right at me. I was doing absoultly nothing to her, and anyone, just standing and looking outide for my ride to come..in my own apartment block..

I know it wasn't in my head, because she looked right at me bad side.."right" and gave that awfull..nasty look. I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but it does..it really hurt my feelings. Not that I allready had confidence about myself anyways. Bad skin and bad teeth,, my two battles.

Have any of you guys had situations where you know, feel people's eyes, or they give you nasty looks??..I don't feel it all the time, but that time I did..

I'm bad at this kind of thing but I would say........

Think about how proud you are of yourslef for not being such an ignorant bitch like she is.......

All these people with good skin drives me nuts but I just think about how glad im not like them, like guys with there shirts off showing of there muscles, drives me crazy.......

Guest Tenshi

YES. both good and bad..ppl with their ignorant stares..wether its acne, skin, clothes..whatever the case.. Sometimes i think the way i appear and who i am inside are 2 different ppl..and nobody knows unless they actually get to know u..

Fuck that bitch tho..sometimes ppl dont see how ugly they really are to us, when we see them give awful stares..their face looks all distorted and straight away we know they must be shallow, mean, ignorant ppl..that said, what does it matter what this biatch thought? i know what u mean tho..sometimes u wanna follow them and backhand them 1..just know that these ppl arent worth a 2nd thought, bcause i garantee u they have their own retarded problems to deal with..just makes them feel a littl bit better when they can release some of that inner hatred onto a perfect stranger..ppl like this will never happy..but on the receiving end, ppl who get the stares can learn more about ppl and become stronger and wiser for it..

YES. both good and bad..ppl with their ignorant stares..wether its acne, skin, clothes..whatever the case.. Sometimes i think the way i appear and who i am inside are 2 different ppl..and nobody knows unless they actually get to know u..

Fuck that bitch tho..sometimes ppl dont see how ugly they really are to us, when we see them give awful stares..their face looks all distorted and straight away we know they must be shallow, mean, ignorant ppl..that said, what does it matter what this biatch thought? i know what u mean tho..sometimes u wanna follow them and backhand them 1..just know that these ppl arent worth a 2nd thought, bcause i garantee u they have their own retarded problems to deal with..just makes them feel a littl bit better when they can release some of that inner hatred onto a perfect stranger..ppl like this will never happy..but on the receiving end, ppl who get the stares can learn more about ppl and become stronger and wiser for it..

bad skin and teeth? bad skin can be down to hormones which is no-ones fault, but bad teeth? :think:

Yeah you are so right, what does it matter what she thought?, she doesn't know me. If she did, I don't think she'd be so mean..or maybe she would still be. I should try smiling at her next time, and make her feel all ackward and stuff. I did learn something yesterday, and the other times, people are mean and shallow towards this kind of thing. She is Russian, maybe they don't have pimples in Russia?..lol

Yeah you are so right, what does it matter what she thought?, she doesn't know me. If she did, I don't think she'd be so mean..or maybe she would still be. I should try smiling at her next time, and make her feel all ackward and stuff. I did learn something yesterday, and the other times, people are mean and shallow towards this kind of thing. She is Russian, maybe they don't have pimples in Russia?..lol

Exactly, who really cares what she thinks? People will give looks and stare for ANY reason it seems...it could be at your skin just as much as your weight, height, clothes, posture. It's just ignorance. Smiling at her probably wouldve been a good call...it wouldve made her feel all akward and probably bad for being so rude

it's all a mind set. who cares what others think. we all live, we all die and only you can cause grief in your life by letting others get to you. nobody is better then anyone else, we are all just unique.

it's all a mind set. who cares what others think. we all live, we all die and only you can cause grief in your life by letting others get to you. nobody is better then anyone else, we are all just unique.

Amen to that :clap:, I feel a lot better now. I shouldn't care what other people that don't know me personally or even remotley think of me. I know I am loved by my friends and family, and thats all I need.