Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melissa

Roll-cit -versus dermaroller

Hello all, I am debating whether to buy the dermaroller, 37 dollars versus the roll-cit kit which is 500 dollars!! Quite a price difference, has anyone used either of these and could comment on which one they like better. I know just because the price is higher for roll-cit, that does'nt necessarily mean that it is better quality. So far I have only heard of Maya using the dermaroller. Anyone else using either with sucess--???? Thanks a lot

Melissa

I was using the dermaroller before I started my CROSS TCA treatment. I will start using it again after I am finished with my treatments. Horst Liebl who is the manufacturer of the Dermaroller, explained to me that he had to take Dr. Fernandes to court because he basically "stole" his design of the dermaroller. Here is the link which explains it:

http://www.dermaroller.de/engl/history.htm

The Roll-Cit is ridiculously overpriced, and anyone who is willing to spend that kind of money on an almost identical product should think again. Hope this helps. :)

STEF

There are two sorts of Roll-cit. A cosmetic one and the medical one. The cosmetic one is used for better topical penetration. The medical roll-cit which is used by doctors is for scar and wrinkle treatment. Don't confuse the two.