Notifications
Clear all

Anyone here tried IGIA Instant Cover?

MemberMember
(@plateaukid)

Posted : 08/09/2003 1:32 am

I've seen those ads on TV for this and it seems to cover really well, at least on TV. Was wondering if anyone here has tried it and how it actually turned out. I read a previous post that where someone stated that it has mineral oil or something that could clog the pores if you put it all over your face. Thinking about trying the light one, since I have olive skin...or maybe medium.

MemberMember
(@guinevere)

Posted : 08/09/2003 8:28 am

I saw the ad & I thought it looked too good to be true.

MemberMember
(@oursfan)

Posted : 08/09/2003 10:06 am

plateaukid: I've seen those adds as well. I haven't tried it myself. It's possible that it covers well, but you might want to check the ingredients list before you purchase it. If you're looking for something with excellent coverage, Dermablend is good for that.

MemberMember
(@plateaukid)

Posted : 08/09/2003 1:45 pm

Where can I find Dermablend?

MemberMember
(@stillhere)

Posted : 08/09/2003 1:47 pm

Think I've seen it a JC penneys a while back.

MemberMember
(@ani)

Posted : 08/11/2003 10:51 am

you can order it online if you'd like: Dermablend.com or Skinstore.com (which is where I order it, they ship really quickly, nice service. :) ) hope that helps!

MemberMember
(@tj101)

Posted : 11/02/2003 9:21 pm

Hi, I've used igia instant cover. Don't bother wasting your money on this, it's just like any other conventional makeup(if not worse).

Mineral oil is its main ingredient.

Here's a list of its ingredients:

Mineral oil, Petrolatum, Ethylhexanoate, Ozokerite, PA-18 Polyanhyoride Resin, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitride, Lanolin, Lanolin Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben and may contain Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Talc.

MemberMember
(@sickchick97)

Posted : 06/24/2013 4:34 pm

I have this product! I think it is lovely. BUT it is definitely just a spot concealer. It is a super heavy formula so only use it for big blemishes or under eye concealing as it WILL clog your pores and give you acne. If you do need the super high coverage though, mix the product with your everyday moisturizer and it works just fine!catdance.gif