Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

School starts on Monday and I'm starting to break out. Im soooo sick of this. ](*,) I mean i'm not suicidal or anything but it can get you down. I've refused to go places also because of acne. But here lately I'm just like who give a darn about what other people think. If they are going to make fun of you over a petty skin problem then they obviously have more issues then me...right?! Plus, my brother is over in Iraq in 125 degree weather. When I think of him and everyone else over there, somehow my problems shrink down in size. :)

Heather O:)

Hi Heather, sounds like you got the right frame of mind there. Hope your brother is doing fine out there in Iraq as well, must be so tuff for them right now.

Adam

Hi Heather,

Yeah, it can definitely get you down. I know it's difficult, but I hope that you won't miss out on some great life experiences by not going out because of your acne. I agree that you should try not to care what others think. In 5 or 10 years you won't even remember the names of the people who's opinions you care so much about now. :)

I doubt they'll make fun of you, and if they do they are simply not worth your time. :)