Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
animegirle

To any Smoothbeamer using copper peptides

Hi guys,

Are any of you using copper peptides and if so:

1. How long before smoothbeam do you discontinue use? (ie. my doc told me to stop all treatment products one week prior to sbeam)

2. How long after smoothbeam do you wait to apply? (ie. doc told me to wait 2 days b/4 using products)

3. What copper peptide products are you using? (I use Skin Biology Super CP serum and emu oil)

Thanks!!!!

Misty :)/

Misty,

did your doc saying anthing about not using aloe vera? Longits get n-lite and he says n-lite and smothbeamers can't use aloe at all but I think my doc puts an aloe product on my skin right after the treatment (she puts a cool cloth mask soaked in some sort of product that has aloe in it on my face). So I am confused what does you doc say?

Hi Mary,

My doc will be putting a moisturizer on my skin post treatment that is made by dermalogica. I'm not sure what all is in it, but I know there is lavender oil. I don't see why aloe would be a problem? :-s I have not come across anything online that has mentioned aloe. Mainly the info I find tells you not to use anti-acne, anti-wrinkle products post procecure because they can cause further irritation. [-X I don't see how aloe could affect this in any way. If makeup is okay after treatment, I would not worry too much about the aloe! Hope this helps!!! [-o<

BTW: How are your treatments and results going? :-k

Misty :)/

animiegirl,

would you plese ask your doc when you go? Thanks!

My treatments are going fine but my improvement seems to have plateaued and I am a little dispappointed ..... I expected more ... Maybe I expected too much... :)

I am trying to wait until the results of my last treatment (setting 13) kicks in before giving any concrete opinions. and i have one more treatment to go...

animiegirl,

would you plese ask your doc when you go?  Thanks!

My treatments are going fine but my improvement seems to have plateaued and I am a little dispappointed ..... I expected more  ... Maybe I expected too much... :)    

I am trying to wait until the results of my last treatment (setting 13) kicks in before giving any concrete opinions.  and i have one more treatment to go...

How many treatments are you having?