Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wouldn't it be lovely if we were all on an island together and didn't have to worry about how bad we look, cuz everyone there is going through the same problem...This would make us not be social misfits.. we would be the ones who understand eachother.....ahhhhh what a place

lol yeah that would be weird cuz if you didn't have acne and were on the island you would be seen diffrently like how we are seen in this world.

I would just like to know someone in real life who has acne as bad as I do. It would be nice to talk to someone who is going through the same problems as me.

I agree with Prob it would be nice to have a friend in my real life that has some idea what its like. It often seems that acne sufferers are destined to have cleared skinned friends.

Adam

Amen to that...all my friends have clear skin. Isn't annoying? And dont u ever find yourself inspecting their skin to find even a minor flaw to try to make yourself feel better. I know it sounds stupid, but i do it all the time.

Yeah NaTi I used to find myself doing that, sometimes wasn't aware of myself doing it :)

lol. yeah its preettttttyy old. No offense and maybe this is why i deserve to have acne/ But i really dont like to be around people with acne..

Guest Marino

While it's up i gota say if there were an acne island and everyone on the island breded kids with acne, i know for sure acne wouldn't look as bad to those kids as it does to us.

I was reading this thing on ancient China and the guys were obsesed with this foot binding thing were they literally squashed womens feet into half the size. It was a turn on to these people because they grew up being told "thats what to look for in a woman", by the time they had hit puberty it was a natrual sexual stinulant. If the media inparticular television glorified acne i gurantee it could become a turn on. But that's just a scary idea ninja.gif

How come people suffering like in africa and all the third world countires I seen on tv on those donation shows. NOONE HAS ACNE? They just have deseases and rashes and very dirty butno acne? WHY?

Guest Marino
How come people suffering like in africa and all the third world countires I seen on tv on those donation shows. NOONE HAS ACNE? They just have deseases and rashes and very dirty butno acne? WHY?

acne island? No i prefer the world i'm in, its like if i had any other desiese and lived on an island with everyone in the same condition, it would make me feel there is no solution to my problems...

Guest Mr K

acne island - thats a dumb idea...

This is indeed an old thread. I didn't even have acne much back then. Oh, the good ol' days....

Anyway, it would be great to live on an island like that for a few weeks just to be around people that are going through the same kind of things but I wouldn't want to live in that hypothetical place for the rest of my life. Just because the people on that island have acne doesn't mean they would all get on, they may all have vastly different personalities and things other than acne would still cause disputes and divides. So I guess the real world, as tough as it feels sometimes, is good enough for me.

Whos diggin up all these old threads now??? This is like the 5th one today thats been dug.....nothin wrong of course

Way old.

It isn't a good idea, though. There are different degrees of acne, and there would be hostility based on whose skin is better than whom's. I know I have mild-moderate, which is mostly being controlled by my meddies right now, but I'd be kicking the bum of the cute girl with mild because she made eye contact with the mild-moderate with a killer smile...

Wow. Random. o.O Forgive me for that odd post.