Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

didnt anyone else here dall to the great advertising of pro activ and its hot models like me? damn jessica simpson, she could eat shit on a stick and still look sexy, if she started to do it, i bet tons og girls would do it, thats saying something, hell i might even do it! anyways pro active, i used it and it made my face worse and worse and i use it for like a month and finnaly i went to a dermi and she hooked me up and walah!, it went away untill i figured out masturbation was indirectly causing my acne......go figure! :cool:

Well you have to give a product some time to get your skin use to it. The first month or two is usaully th purging stages. I was on a informative site about acne, and they said that give any..ANY product on your skin at least 4 monthes to do its thing (did you hear that 4 monthes?..not 1..not a couple weeks..4!)

If after lets say three- four monthes it gets worse and worse, well than quit. My friend is on it right now and she's breaking out more on her chin, but thats because her pores are purging themselves. As well my other two friends took it and it did the same thing a couple monthes, than BOOM it was getting clearer and clearer every week.

it went away untill i figured out masturbation was indirectly causing my acne......go figure!

how did you figure that out?

and what did your dermi hook you up with??

it went away untill i figured out masturbation was indirectly causing my acne......go figure!

Sounds like rubbish to me. Who told you that?

didnt anyone else here dall to the great advertising of pro activ and its hot models like me? damn jessica simpson, she could eat shit on a stick and still look sexy, if she started to do it, i bet tons og girls would do it, thats saying something, hell i might even do it! anyways pro active, i used it and it made my face worse and worse and i use it for like a month and finnaly i went to a dermi and she hooked me up and walah!, it went away untill i figured out masturbation was indirectly causing my acne......go figure! :cool:

Gimmie a break

shut up its true, ooo and my derm has me on nicomide(vitamin) in the morning, myrac at night and i wash with dove sensitive, and put on duac cream at night also

LMFAO, new medical info......MASTURBATION CAUSES ACNE! that's too funny! Agreed though Proactiv sucks ASS! i wasted so much money on that shit at first it worked awesome, and after about 2 months (approx the same length as their guarantee haha) my acne came back 3x worse. has anybody ever tried anything internal on their acne? apparently from some info i've been reading on here acne is caused by toxin build up and some claim a body detox can help with acne....is this true?

accutane for maintenance??? well, i guess i cant put it past her....

ive never needed anything lk pro activ, but dam, ive heard some extreme bad results about that stuff, you'd think the company would do some more extensive research into the results eh? :wall:

I tried ProActiv. After the first month, my acne did indeed improve. Slightly. So I kept on, hoping that maybe next month I'd see genuine results... I used ProActiv for 6 months to no avail. In the couple of months following my discontinuation, I tried good ol' soap and water, and had the same results as I did while shelling out $40/mo. And trying to cancel my account? You'd think I was committing a crime.

I guess it depends on your skin type??..maybe if you have senstive/ dry acne prone skin than it will harm it..than good. If you have normal/ oily skin I guess its better?..because I know..KNOW it has worked wonders for one of my friends. And drying out my other friends skin..

Why does proactive seem so crappy now???!!!..

Growing up hearing it on the tv, and everyone raved about it I would always sigh and dream of having it too (this is back when I had a pizza face), and just recently I am hearing the real news about it.

I think for every 1/4 it works wonderfull (of course you have to continue non-stop..missing no days), my friend said she missed one night of doing the treatment, and she broke out the following morning all over again..thats pretty weak if you ask me.

But whats this what about it burning..BURNING people's skin??!!..

ya pro activ is no good, it was high strung because of all the celebs doin it(p diddy, that model vannesa williams,jessica simpson, and i know there were more) who wouldnt fall for that kind of advertising

And trying to cancel my account? You'd think I was committing a crime.

Exactly what happened to me. The customer service rep. on the phone asked me a million questions. I was quite polite at first, but ended up getting bitchy and finally said "The shit doesn't work! Get me off the list!" Sooo annoying.

They paid those celebrities for their endorsements of course. Obviously they wouldn't do it for free. I read that P. Diddy got $5 Million to do the commercial. I doubt any of them actually use the product. :wacko:

What did it do to your guys skin?..more break outs, rashes?..what?

I know my friend got irratated from it, and it made her chin really dry..

made me break out, my skin felt great though, smooth but lots of new pimples and i tryed it all the way up to the warranty or w/e and tryed to get my money back, but they fucked me pretty much

pro-activ SUCKS. i hate it. it may clear up a few of my pimples, but nothing close to clear skin. and the damage it did for me was far worse... it irritated my skin like crazy! peeling, red, stinging, dry yet oily. BLA. i dispise it. :evil: those stupid adds give you hope too! damn them all!