Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sofreshsofitted

no more neutrogena acne on the spot?

hey everyone, sorry if this has been asked already but is neutrogena acne on the spot not being made anymore? cuz i've been using it with great results and then i went to buy more but safeway wwas out...so i waited a month or so and they still don't have it? just wondering if they stopped makin it, oh and if they did...is there any other 2.5% bp's out there besides dans bp gel? thanks for any replies.

-ryan

Guest Tenshi

hey everyone, sorry if this has been asked already but is neutrogena acne on the spot not being made anymore? cuz i've been using it with great results and then i went to buy more but safeway wwas out...so i waited a month or so and they still don't have it? just wondering if they stopped makin it, oh and if they did...is there any other 2.5% bp's out there besides dans bp gel? thanks for any replies.

-ryan

well apart from the 2 u mentioned i use Paulas Choice 2.5 % BP sometimes..it comes in a bottle..its good stuff. i think Dan's is a big siz for the price tho..Paulas Choice isnt expensive but a little more pricey..if you're a avid user of BP that is...

BP is such a popular and effective acne treatment that I'm sure neutrogena have or will put out another BP cream/lotion/gel. I think they are revamping their image and marketing strategy since many traditional products have been discontinued and tons of new products are being sold. Look for maybe another line of neutrogena products that might have a BP cream. I wish you luck on your BP hunt! ;)

u could try clean an clear persagel 10. its a 10% bp...u might be able to get away with using it by only applying a thin layer instead of the big globs u usually have to apply with a 2.5%