Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LMG

Who else is addicted to music ?

When I stay home I usually sit infront of my computer and just listen to music. As of right now I have 2685 songs, not much from what I've seen but I love to go through my winamp playlist and just zone out. Anyone have any good bands I can download ? I am running of out bands lol

I, too, listen to music nearly 24/7. The only time I don't have music going is the first hour of the morning (when I'm too busy filling up on caffine to care what sounds are around me!)

My favorite band is VNV Nation. Industrial electronica. Kind of specialized genre, but if you like a bit of harshness with your techno, it's a go for. :)

When I stay home I usually sit infront of my computer and just listen to music.

that is so me. lol. i have my launchcast radio on right now!

For background chill-out music that's not too distracting but still is awesome, I like Mike Doughty, Zero 7, Thievery Corporation, Ratatat, and John Coltrane. I'm happy to provide other recommendations for any mood.

How do you guys and girls keep your music organized ? I download whole albums and sometimes I download discography, which is an entire collection of an artists cd's and have a hard time keeping track of the songs I have and I have a lot of "double downloads" as I like to call them.

I have 2767 songs on itunes!

Recommended bands? how about the nitty gritty dirt band. Cmon, nobody knows what is good anymore.

How do you guys and girls keep your music organized ? I download whole albums and sometimes I download discography, which is an entire collection of an artists cd's and have a hard time keeping track of the songs I have and I have a lot of "double downloads" as I like to call them.

iTunes has a command called "Show Duplicate Songs" in the Edit menu (at least in OS X, probably there for Windows too) that took care of that problem nicely for me.

Well, I definitely am. I don't download songs, but I spend too much on CDs. I listen to music as often as possible. My favorite bands are Blind Melon, Dave Matthews Band, Led Zeppelin, plus a lot of others.

well what kind of music do you like?

I honestly enjoy all types of music. I have rap, r&b, grunge, trance, spanish music (as in spain) the beatles etc.

I could recommend *Latin* (carribean/south american) music- although I don't know if you're into that :angel:

But it's fun! Always makes me want to dance :dance:

ROCK. EVERYBODY LOVES ROCK.

AC/DC

Some nice grungy Nirvana

Kiss

Guns 'N' Roses

Green Day

And then theres metal

Iron Maiden

Metallica

System of A Down

and then theres the happy music that everybody loves

The Beatles

and Paul and John's solo work is nice toooo...

Yeah, I listen to music when I'm doing everything. Whether I'm on the computer, or doing homework, I have music playing.

i probably am the only person on this website who love country, yeah I love it and i drink and listen to it. it's awesome lol

george thorogood - i drink alone is an awesome song when u just wanna get fucked up and forget about your life

anyone listen to classical?

Listening to a Mahler symphony (like the 2nd or 9th) is the ultimate experience. At the end, you just want to die, literally. Your emotions are so wasted and you're so exhausted it's insane. (Wagner is the same way, though I don't listen to him as much).

it's like a subsitute for alcohol- in fact, I think listening to a Mahler symphony and then falling asleep at night is my substitue for getting drunk, lol.

When I stay home I usually sit infront of my computer and just listen to music. As of right now I have 2685 songs, not much from what I've seen but I love to go through my winamp playlist and just zone out. Anyone have any good bands I can download ? I am running of out bands lol

I'd suggest surfing around on myspace.com for some new bands. You can find some new unheard of artists. My favorite to listen to now is Imogen Heap former lead singer of Frou Frou.

I'm addicted to music too... Listen to music before I get to work, at work, going home (iPod), when I'm at the computer, and when I'm watching tv most of the time I'm watching music videos, I even listen to music when I'm taking a shower

guys you might not think this about me but i love Enya. especially her greatest hits album, its relaxing. also i love rap some alternative. whatever sounds good..techno etc.. its whatever.

I downloaded some Zero 7 and I have to admit I LIKE THEM ! :dance: Thanks for telling me about them Kim