Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
White

What moisturizer are YOU using?

Im going to be starting the regimen here in a couple weeks hopeffuly...what moisturizer should i get?

I remember using neutrogena oil free a long time ago and it made my face really greasy...my ALREADY IS really greasy so i dont know if it will matter anyway...it only gets 3 stars on drugstore.com and quite a few bad reviews.

So what else is there? Honestly money is not an issue so what would u suggest ?

I started out with Cetaphil but found that it was a little heavy for me and seemed to break me out. I then switched to Complex 15 which is great and I highly recommend it. However, after being on the regimen for six weeks or so I was still getting some flakes, so I switched to Eucerin Skin Renewal Day lotion with AHA and I have been using it ever since (now on the regimen for 6 months). I love it. It is the BEST moisturizer ever. It is being discontinued though, so I guess that doesn't help you that much. But Complex 15 is a really good light moisturizer for those of us with oily skin.

...Eucerin Skin Renewal Day lotion with AHA and I have been using it ever since (now on the regimen for 6 months). I love it. It is the BEST moisturizer ever. It is being discontinued though...

Why is it being discontinued? Is that the moisturizer that Dan talks about?

Jojoba Oil is the shit. It makes my skin feel normal again. And after my BP if I need to get rid of the whitish BP haze I use a little bit of Neutrogena oil free moisturizer.

I love eucerin dry skin relief face cream with 5% urea costs about £10 for a tube, but I think it is only available from the UK. Its great for the dryness that you get with the regimen and has never broken me out. You sould be able to order it to the US from this website though here :)

yup i also use eucerin dry skin renewal with 5% urea an its super good at sortin out ur dry skin.

but eucering also do stuff in most countries so im sure ul find somethin.

viva la eucerin !