Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Threnody

Small Zits on Nose!

I've been on the regimen for months now and its kept me completely clear. However, recently my nose and under my eyes has been covered in tiny zits. They are slightly red. I put BP on the area twice a day just like any other area, and i make sure to be gentle and not irritate it, yet it still remains. This has happened all of the sudden and its really annoying me because it seems uncontrollable. What is causing these? My nose is comletely bumpy. What can i do!? I heard that usuing an alpha hydroxy moisturizer helps clear little things up like this. Is that true? PLease help me.

See a derm and find out what it is.

If it's acne, the regimen should work, but it works slower on noses, not sure why.

The exact same thing happened to me!!!! It looks horrible and never occured before the regimen!!! Any idea on what it is and what can be done!!? Ive tried everything and clindamycin got rid of it for about 8 months but now its back!!? x

guys I had the exact same problem.

my nose completely clear before the regimen and then all of a sudden my nose was covered in tiny spots. i initially thought it was due to sun exposure as that was the only factor which had changed (it was back in summer).

anyway, truth is im not sure wat caused it, but my solution was simple, bung twice as much benzoyl peroxide on the nose and upper cheek area, and they went within a week. this sounds too good to be true but it worked for me so hopefully it will for u :)

guys I had the exact same problem.

my nose completely clear before the regimen and then all of a sudden my nose was covered in tiny spots. i initially thought it was due to sun exposure as that was the only factor which had changed (it was back in summer).

anyway, truth is im not sure wat caused it, but my solution was simple, bung twice as much benzoyl peroxide on the nose and upper cheek area, and they went within a week. this sounds too good to be true but it worked for me so hopefully it will for u :)

Cosigning on this to the letter. same thing happened to me and i used the same method to deal with it. been gone for a couple of months. :dance:

hope that helps.