Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All these regiemes your using is crap and will only make your face worse, yeah it may clear your acne but once you go off the medication you will see it come back trust me i have had expereince with this. ihave no more acne and i will tell you my clear regime.

Morning: Wash Face Clean & Clear gently 30 seconds then rinse then moisturize.

Night: Have a shower let your face run on the water and no face wash just water. And then moisturize.

completely clear thats what works for me simple and easy, overwashing, speacail creams etc will never cure your acne in the long run trust me. just use the natural way.

All these regiemes your using is crap and will only make your face worse, yeah it may clear your acne but once you go off the medication you will see it come back trust me i have had expereince with this. ihave no more acne and i will tell you my clear regime.

Morning: Wash Face Clean & Clear gently 30 seconds then rinse then moisturize.

Night: Have a shower let your face run on the water and no face wash just water. And then moisturize.

completely clear thats what works for me simple and easy, overwashing, speacail creams etc will never cure your acne in the long run trust me. just use the natural way.

how long have you been doing this regimen for?

Kuamis,

I'm glad you have found something that works for you, that's awesome!

But I think you should keep in mind that Clean & Clear isn't "natural", most Clean & Clear products ARE medicated.

And for alot of people, simply washing isn't effective. I'm so glad it works for you, but for the majority of people with acne, it simply isn't enough, otherwise none of us would be here. We could all simply wash and be clear if that is all it took, but unfortunately, that just isn't true in the majority of cases.

Ive been doing this regieme for about 3 months and trust me it works. First i started with only using water so i let my face heal naturally and all the natural oils came back and even when i was washing my face with only water twice a day my face got clear i was SHOCKED. I used this regeime just water for about two months beacause i had felt that my face healed its self nautarlly and my scars were gone. then for the last month i have been washing with clean & clear face wash just in the mornings. Basically just use something that does not dry your face or is too harsh.

You see our skin is able to heal its self and get rid of dead skin cells naturally and had for the over active sebum and galnds with this regieme that will correct its self too.

If this is true, how come any of us developed any acne in the first place? I know I didn't use any products until I started getting acne.

Illy is right.

Kuamis, I'm really glad this is working for you! But for most people with acne, it just won't work. Perhaps for someone with very mild acne, it might, but for the majority of people here it just isn't going to be enough.

Illy is right.

Kuamis, I'm really glad this is working for you! But for most people with acne, it just won't work. Perhaps for someone with very mild acne, it might, but for the majority of people here it just isn't going to be enough.

Agreed.

i tried the natural methpod for a year. My face didn't really get worse but it for sure didn't get any better. I've been on Dans CSR for about 6 weeks and during this whole period I've only gotten 5 pimples. Not the greatest results, but a hell of a lot better than not using anything

Yeah dude, going the natural way works for some people it seems. Maybe some people have grown out of acne and don't realize that they only still have it from irritating their skin with products. Who knows. Glad it's workin for ya man.

Everyone skin is different. Don't you think if that method worked for everyone then we would all hair great skin. There was a time when none of us were on meds and our skin wasn't clear. The method of not using meds didn't work that is why we were prescribed them by our derm.

Yeah dude, going the natural way works for some people it seems. Maybe some people have grown out of acne and don't realize that they only still have it from irritating their skin with products. Who knows. Glad it's workin for ya man.

Exactly, when you get acne as a teenager its only natural to get a few spots but for most of you who have past their teens or are at their late teens then maybe your irrtating your skin and you have grown out of it and you just dont know it.

i actually agree with kUAMIS. i don't like the way he wrote, but the i wholeheartedly agree with the idea behind his regimen.

i agree that overwashing and loading the skin with acne products can be irritating, and can't be good for skin in the long run. i realized this and threw away everything and cleared my face with basically cleansing and moisturizing. being a product junkie ruined my skin, not to mention all the money i wasted.

but i realize that this probably isn't enough for some people. however, you never know until you actually try it out. check out jan carlo's post on using water and vinegar for some inspiration. of course, i don't even follow jan carlo's regimen. but i follow the IDEA of being gentle and simple to my skin.

btw, kuamis: haha, i don't know which clean&clear cleanser ur using, but i generally had bad experiences with this brand. also, their cleansers are generally medicated with sa, so it could've helped with ur skin as well.

OK maybe it may not work for everyone but just give this regeime a try anyway nothing to lose if it doesnt then go back to meds but if it does work then you will know what has been causing your acne all this time.

my friend tried to 'let nature take its course'

as a result, acne galore

because you're doing it wrong. read my thread if you wanna know how to do it the right way.