Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
White

just wanna lay down and die

I feel so drained physically today. and im pretty sure acne is the cause. I dont have a taste for any food even though im hungry, everything just tastes like cardboard in my mouth.

I know im not sick since i havent had contact with anyone besdies my folks in like a week.

Its so nice outside and my best friend called me to hang out and i would like to go. I want to hang out and be outside but i feel so fucking ugly. Like a monster. I cant bare to face anyone.

My workout today is completely blown due to my poor diet which is just another stab at my soul.

What can i do? I dont know...i just feel so ugly i just want these spots and redmarks to go away. I am sighing almost every breath i take. Ive been couped up in my ROOM ALL FUCKING WEEK.

Since friday ive been in my room, only coming out to shower and workout downstairs and then only coming out at night when everyone is in bed so i dont have to face them. Isnt that fucked up? Im a prisoner in my home.

FUCKED UP.

Guest Tenshi

could u take accutane? maybe exercising would kickstart u into feeling better again?

Guest Akira

im really sorry you feel like this dude, i think a lot of people here know what its like to be a recluse.

I know it sucks balls, i think if your adamant that you don't want to go out then as said above, find something else to focus your energy on. Though it can be depressing, research acne, what causes it, treatments - herbal, diet, topical, oral, anything! Knowledge is only potential power, be sure to utilise some new techniques or else nothing will happen.

You say your working out, i read a lot of people complain their skin gets worse if they work out. Perhaps you could work out less?

Or if thats a no go area, then shower straight afterwards, sweat does clean out the pores from the inside and will make your skin better, however; its when the sweat is left on too long and clogs the pores you have yourself a problem.

What are you eating? Have you tried cutting out sugars or carbs, are you taking steroids or mega vitamins or any thing else that boost your intake of minerals or vitamins?

Let me know any development dude, keep your chin up, you'll feel better one day, and then you'll party 5 times harder to make up for the time you lost!

I feel really bad for you and I really mean that. It seems like this post was written by me, because thats how I'm feeling these days myself.

I hate going out as well and I have started to skip classes, which adds to my depression. I can't afford to do bad in my classes and lose my scholarship or I won't be able to go to school at all.

I REALLY hope things get better for you.

I'll pray for you....

Well guys im glad to report I was at a point where i was ready to break down.

I said fuck it, got pissed off, through on some good looking clothes and went over to my friends place where him and another guy were hanging out and im so glad i went.

he didnt say shit (my best friend afterall) i dont even think he noticed, if he did he didnt let on that he did.

So we just had a good time and it gave me some new hope on life i guess...i did feel a bit awkward but i tried to mask that by being enthusiastic and confident so hopefully it worked.

Anyway i do lift heavy ass weights 3x a week and i have a very high protein diet, i shower straight after a workout and drink 2-3 protein shakes a day. I dont take vitamins but lately i have been taking a b complex and zinc suppllement for the past week. Not lifting is NOT an option, neither is not eating. I intake about 3k cals a day at the least.

My diet is ok, i drink a ton of water, lots of healthy foods (lean meat/vveggies/potatoes " not as much fruit as id like tho.

The problem is ive had times where ive been lifting like crazy and eating etc and been clear, then boom break out. i cant pinpoint a trigger...just seems hormonal.

Im thinking of trying accutane i feel as if my acne has progressed from mild to very moderate.

I have a couple new products coming in the mail (philosophy purity cleanser/ddf bp + tea tree oil). So we'll see what happens.

Acne runs in my family as well (on my moms side) but everyone thats had it is basically clear with normal looking skin once they got older.

Today was a really fucking low point guys.

My best advice to anyone who feels like they're in a pit of darkness is to go to the extreme and put yourself as far away from ur comfort zone as possible, that being ur room or ur apt or whatever. Go someplace highly populated even if u look shitty.

sigh white I guess I'll have to do that like it or not. I have no choice. Will be far from my comfort zone. Have classes next week. Will have to face all my friends.

sigh white I guess I'll have to do that like it or not. I have no choice. Will be far from my comfort zone. Have classes next week. Will have to face all my friends.

Yeah i know. It sucks SO MUCH ASS.

I was thinking of just bringing it out in the open to ease the tension...you may need to do this if you have critical people surrounding you, my friend is not like this so i felt comfortable hangin with him...

Anyway if i were you just try and be as positive and enthusiastic as possible, i mean dont go super happy happy joy joy (unless thats your normal personality) but just make sure your body language is confident...if it is then it speaks alot for itself and u wont have to say that much to overcompensate for breaking out bad.

I hope you're joking and don't really think that the only way you can become ill is through contact with other people.

I hope you're joking and don't really think that the only way you can become ill is through contact with other people.

Well put it this way i havent been sick once all year, probably because ive been somewhat of a recluse. i see a direct corrolation to getting sick and being in contact with people.

How else would i catch something? Im not gonna catch a cold virus from my laptop....if your going to make a statement like that then at least back it up.

you always get sick my you come into contact with new people, or least i do. they have new germs diseases which my body is not used to and doesnt hav imunnity to them. thats why have numerous periods of illness.

though i dont have the must robust to start with

Well put it this way i havent been sick once all year, probably because ive been somewhat of a recluse. i see a direct corrolation to getting sick and being in contact with people.

How else would i catch something? Im not gonna catch a cold virus from my laptop....if your going to make a statement like that then at least back it up.

Here was me thinking you must be joking, because no-one could be that ignorant.

Of course, communicable disease is a large factor, but it's far from the only one. How do you think people originally contract illnesses? That they just magically become ill?

Potentially pathogenic microorganisms can inhabit almost any environment know to man, all they need is a way in. When you eat food, drink liquids or take a shit those are all potential infection sites. Whenever you injure youself, even a minor cut, it has the potential to become septic and cause fever.

Then there are immune/autoimmune disorders, cancers, joint and muscle disorders, chromosome disorders, circulatory diseases, metabolic disorders, lysosomal storage diseases, hormone resistance disorders, mitochondrial diseases, brain and nervous system disorders and of course you know about skin diseases...the list goes on. All of these are seperate from infectious diseases, of which communicable disease is only a percentage. They all require little, to no contact with others to develop. The triggers are many, and some are minor and may only make you feel mildly ill for some time, some will kill you.

There are even psychosomatic diseases for fucks sake! You did do biology in school, right?

Here was me thinking you must be joking, because no-one could be that ignorant.

Of course, communicable disease is a large factor, but it's far from the only one. How do you think people originally contract illnesses? That they just magically become ill?

Potentially pathogenic microorganisms can inhabit almost any environment know to man, all they need is a way in. When you eat food, drink liquids or take a shit those are all potential infection sites. Whenever you injure youself, even a minor cut, it has the potential to become septic and cause fever.

Then there are immune/autoimmune disorders, cancers, joint and muscle disorders, chromosome disorders, circulatory diseases, metabolic disorders, lysosomal storage diseases, hormone resistance disorders, mitochondrial diseases, brain and nervous system disorders and of course you know about skin diseases...the list goes on. All of these are seperate from infectious diseases, of which communicable disease is only a percentage. They all require little, to no contact with others to develop. The triggers are many, and some are minor and may only make you feel mildly ill for some time, some will kill you.

There are even psychosomatic diseases for fucks sake! You did do biology in school, right?

OK bill nye but when i say sick im referring to common cold and flu virii...not e.coli poisoning or any other crazy ailment you listed that can occur. No need to get your panties in a bunch.