Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone used this product line?

One thing I am worry about is that it doesn't say non-comedogenic.

The ad for it is really good too :P

yep I use Garnier face wash with pure fruit waters. lol

its really good, doesn't irritate my skin at all.

Garnier Pure Daily Cleansing Gel?

Does it seem to help reducing breakout?

it makes my skin feel really fresh, and my skin doesn't seem to get as oily anymore.

you could always try it. it was good for me straight away, so iv stuck with it for ages :cool:

it makes my skin feel really fresh, and my skin doesn't seem to get as oily anymore.

you could always try it. it was good for me straight away, so iv stuck with it for ages :cool:

Did you guys get the cleanser or the whole line?

I heard astringent, which they contain in their toner, is not good for acne...

So I am not sure if I should get the Garnier Pure Daily Cleansing Gel + Garnier PureA Daily Treatment or the whole set or look at another product =/

Thanks for your suggestion ^^:;

Hi y'all! I live in Europe, and have been using this line since my skin started going crazy in Oct. 2005 (hormonal breakouts, back on BC to kill the wankers). I love the face wash (not the scrubby one), the toner is ok, but i only use it either in the morning or the evening (pretty strong alc smell!). The PureA moisturizer rocks, and if you stick with it, it really helps to even out skin tone, helps stop the flakies and keeps skin soft. The nightime treatment gel has also help cut down my breakouts, and helps those that dare pop up depart more quickly. The SOS anti-blemish pen is really sticky if you use too much, but it gets the red and soreness out of the big buggers pretty quick. I always have one in my bag for surprise visits from the little (or big) buggers! I can highly recommend the line for light to moderate acne, it doesn't suck the life out of your face! Just the boo-boos!

Hmmm... this sounds somewhat promising. I'm almost tempted to try this line.

I read that the main ance fighting ingredients in the Garnier Pure line are SA and zinc. Does anyone know how zinc benefits the skin and fights acne?? :think:

I began using it to when I got more acne. It help. Not as effectively as BP ofcourse but it doesn't irrtiate or clog your pores.

It smells nice to. I used the daycream and the face wash not the scrubs face wash but the normal

Anyone who uses the PureA moisturizer...does it help fade red marks? I think I read on the tube once in the store that it did help even skin tone...i would love to try it.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Garnier products are about as active as an obese man with no legs or arms.

Garnier products are about as active as an obese man with no legs or arms.

Do you mind explaining why?

Guest Tenshi

that line sucks...I bought this set maybe 2 years ago..just your usual over fragranced, irritating crap.. the best thing is to use gentle products that have no fragranced added..even something like Dove 1.00 soap for sensnitive skin is better then this.. i just think they are all the same..Nuetrogena and Clearasil being the worst..ppl with acne shouldn't be allowed to buy these products..just enough to wash the dirt and oil off and that's it..

Personally, i had really good results from the face wash ( the one with zinc and salicylic acid that was mentioned). Really reduced my breakouts. It's no BP though :)

If you are worried about it, you can check the ingredients against this database:

Comedogenicity/Irritation

First column of numbers is the comedogenicity score; second column is the irritation score. 0 is good, 5 is bad.

If you are worried about it, you can check the ingredients against this database:

Comedogenicity/Irritation

First column of numbers is the comedogenicity score; second column is the irritation score. 0 is good, 5 is bad.

Many thanks :)

Hey,

Just for anyone who might be interested, I was at Shoppers Drug Mart this evening and noticed this 3-step system on sale for $16.99. :shock: That includes the Daily cleansing gel, Astringent toner and Shine control moisturizer. Sounds like a good deal to me!

I almost bought one for myself to try, but decided I need to use up the pharmacy of products I accumulated at home first. :redface:

I hope this helps someone! :D

Hey,

Just for anyone who might be interested, I was at Shoppers Drug Mart this evening and noticed this 3-step system on sale for $16.99. :shock: That includes the Daily cleansing gel, Astringent toner and Shine control moisturizer. Sounds like a good deal to me!

I almost bought one for myself to try, but decided I need to use up the pharmacy of products I accumulated at home first. :redface:

I hope this helps someone! :D

Really?

I went on Tuesday to check the price and there wasn't any special deal on it.....

maybe i should check on it tormorow