Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danjapan

Why is my forehead clear and not my chin?

It is weird... my forehead is probably 90 percent clear and my mouth area is worse than when i just started it its been a month and a half and im sick of this friggen acne... i dont want this to the last impression i give people when i leave high school

It is weird... my forehead is probably 90 percent clear and my mouth area is worse than when i just started it its been a month and a half and im sick of this friggen acne... i dont want this to the last impression i give people when i leave high school

I feel for ya. I have clear skin everywhere except my chin. Of all places I think the chin is worst. People stare at ya when you talk. Agghhhhhh!!!!!

About 90% of my acne is on my cheeks and there are practically none on the areas where I don't apply the BP. I just find this a little weird.

my forehead is clear but my cheeks and aroung my mouth/chin are ghetto. I don't understand that either. However I wipe my forehead with the back of my hand sometimes but I never touch my face that is acne prone. WTF?

i know.. im so sick of it... after today with so many people just friggen staring it gets me so like depressed that i have it... it sucks... but yea i am going to hang in there for a good month and a half more if its not getting better by then im gonna consider accutane...i've had well enough of acne... my whole friggen senior year i'm having acne... thats not the impression i want to leave

I know what you mean. Ive never had a problem w/ my forehead, but my chin breaks out heavily sometimes. Put extra BP on your chin...seems to work for me (so far...).