Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
taina

sex life

That really depends on the type of person you are and the type of person you are intending to have sex with. Can you be more detailed in your question so that we may properly give our opinion?

Guest chon_bon

it effects your self esteen thus effecting your social life.

so yeah... it does effect your sex life.

it wil only affect urs if u let it.

girls dont give a FUCK about guys skin really, they compare themselves to other girls.

an guys dont mainly care about girls skin,

if a girl or guy is hot. then they are hot. doesnt matter if their skin isnt quite perfect.

no1 is perfect in this world an i know that i personally dont have a problem when it comes 2 meeting people etc. an i dont have clear skin.

its all in the mind.

if u let acne affect ur social life then ul prob miss out, try ur absolute hardest to go out an enjoy urself regardless as you wil never be this age again an u only live once.

ur life is like a long straight line of string that is set on fire at one end wen u are born, an u cant relive the bits its already burnt so try n make the most of what u have.

it wil only affect urs if u let it.

girls dont give a FUCK about guys skin really, they compare themselves to other girls.

an guys dont mainly care about girls skin,

if a girl or guy is hot. then they are hot. doesnt matter if their skin isnt quite perfect.

no1 is perfect in this world an i know that i personally dont have a problem when it comes 2 meeting people etc. an i dont have clear skin.

its all in the mind.

if u let acne affect ur social life then ul prob miss out, try ur absolute hardest to go out an enjoy urself regardless as you wil never be this age again an u only live once.

ur life is like a long straight line of string that is set on fire at one end wen u are born, an u cant relive the bits its already burnt so try n make the most of what u have.

agree