Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been using Acne Free (from wal mart) for quite some time and i believe it makes a big difference!!! I was deciding whether or not to buy Proactiv but it was sooo expensive so i looked on ebay and it was still expensive so then i looked on the net and found a couple "tests" things that said Acne Free works better than Proactiv. Plus Acne Free is only about $23 for a cleanser, toner, and lotion....Just if anybody wanted to know :D

plz be more descriptive. How long did it take to begin working? what type of acne do you have?

Sorry..........umm i really dont know what kind of acne i have...I have a lot of little bumps (mainly on my forhead and around my nose) but many of them don't turn into white head but they dont get huge(big but not huge) But them occasionally i get a few white heads. I believe the Acne Free started working after about a week (all the reports on the net say after 8 days though but same difference) .....Hope that answered your questions :redface: