Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dim99992

Okay guys, I am taking the plunge..........

Hi,

I hope its okay to PM you. Wwhich part of alabama are you from? Can you PM me the details of your doc?Her name/phone number,please

Thanks so much

Great news!!! Good for you for giving this treatment a chance!! I remember the feeling when I finally did something about my scars. I felt great and I know you do to! Keep us all informed and be careful on that long drive!

Thanks guys for all the support. Are there any recommendations pre-treatment from those of you who have undergone the beam? What setting was the laser on for your FIRST treatments? Thanks again!!

Misty :)/

Guest niko

Its well worth the drive, Im doing out of state drives as well. First time no less than 10 but try to handle it on 12. I am doing it on 14 tommorrow. Good luck.

Hi guys,

Just got home from the pre-Smoothbeam consult. We did a test patch on my neck with a setting of 11, it turned pink for a second and no problems since. The sensation was very cool at first, then a pin-pricking type sensation. When I go on Tuesday the first session will be on a setting of 11, then the next month 12 and so on until we reach 14. She said 14 would be as high as we would go for me. They will be taking photos in the office to document the progress, and I will be taking my own to share w/ you guys. :)$

She told me about a patient they have who used her grad money for smoothbeam to eradicate some moderate to severe scarring, she said the results have been phenomenal, and the girls self-esteem has soared. =D> I am anxious to see her pictures at my next visit! I am ready to begin this journey and I pray for great results for us all (no matter what methods we are using!) [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Misty :)/

hi animegirle,

Great to hear you have taken the plunge and that you are on your way! =D>

I will be following your progress, as I think I have come to the end of my rope for my problems, which are some scarring, and huge pore size on my nose, chin and forehead.

I love the idea of the pictures (before and after), because I feel that is the best way to follow your progress. Remember the saying "a picture paints a thousand words". I'm looking forward to you sharing those with us!