Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ant24

Touching of the Face

get a pimple inevitably if something touches ur face? I try my hardest at all times to keep any/everything away from my face at all times. Even with the effort, i occasionally am swinging my hands around and catch my cheek or something. Usually i instantly go wash it but it seems like its no use cause the next day there is a small zit there. Am i the only one with this problem? THe only time i every deliberatly touch my face is while washing or applying topicals. The greasiness is too much to handle.

Ill be posting a pic soon, and hopefully u guys give me feedback on how severe u think my case is

To tell the truth ive seen some pics on this site that u guys classify as moderate, and i classify as severe. So i feel like a little baby complaining about my acne, but acne is acne.

NOPE i'm the same... try taking multi vitamins... The vitamin A gets rid of the greasyness... And if you feel an itch try moisturising it... seems to stop the itch for me, but sometimes that itch is a pimple and no-matter what u do the lil bastard will still come out.

I find myself touching my face all the time, too. It's a hard habit to break. I often rest my chin in my hands - I'm working on not doing that, but it's a slow process to unlearn.

get a pimple inevitably if something touches ur face? I try my hardest at all times to keep any/everything away from my face at all times. Even with the effort, i occasionally am swinging my hands around and catch my cheek or something. Usually i instantly go wash it but it seems like its no use cause the next day there is a small zit there. Am i the only one with this problem? THe only time i every deliberatly touch my face is while washing or applying topicals. The greasiness is too much to handle.

Ill be posting a pic soon, and hopefully u guys give me feedback on how severe u think my case is

To tell the truth ive seen some pics on this site that u guys classify as moderate, and i classify as severe. So i feel like a little baby complaining about my acne, but acne is acne.

I'm the same way. I can't touch my face during the daytime without getting a pimple. I always play around with my friend, as if I'm Tommy Boy from that movie, how he would run into things, bang his face and say "That's going to leave a mark." Well, for me, if I touch my face during the day, I'm going to get a mark. Some people's skin are more prone bacteria sensitivity thus we unfortunately get pimples. You're not alone. :) I always thought I was the only person that was like this. Good luck to you.

yea i once saw this kid at school who has acne ONLY ON HIS CHEEKBONE AREA put a Wendy's French Fry on his forehad, and i just remember thinking, what is he doing??? If i did that i would have a line up of pimples exactly where the fry touched.