Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaguar280

Got a question about post workout

hey guys i got a question about what to do after i workout. i lift weights 3 times a week and im always crunched for time. what are the best things to use after your workout to help clean the skin. i take showers in the mornings so i can apply medicines then. could i just use a normal body wash in the shower or do i need more. thanks in advance.

don't bathe more than twice a day...RIGHT AFTER working out, go bathe...DRINK PLENTY OF WATER...what exactly are you asking? anyways just bathe right after you lift dude...don't wait long at all, that always made things worse for me...that reminds me, it's been at least 3 weeks since i last lifted..i gotta get back at it..peace

you dont use any soaps or nething?? just rinse with water?

nope just water.. my body is definently prone to acne as i had quite a lot of body acne when i used to not shower right after doing things like playing sports/working out.. i used to use neutrogena's body wash to get rid of my body acne and it hasnt came back other than a few tiny spots here and there.